Reviews for A Tiny Problem
Bigjewlz chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Omg please please update imediatly. Love this story
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
Noooo! I reached the end of the chapters please update soon.I love the John and Sherlock moments. Please update soon.
LoyalBlogger4ever chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
Hey there... I really just have a quick question: WHEN IS THIS AMAZING PIECE OF ART BEING UPDATED? Please please please I am begging you on my knees... continue the story... I am completely intruiged with the general idea of shrinking either john or Sherlock, it's just so adorable! Maria really gives me the chills... I wasn't expecting that. Good turn ;) the idea of also shrinking moriarty is extremely amusing and I can imagine him as a very tiny version of himself being carried by Moran in his hand like a king xD I really loved this... Especially Molly is really sweet I wish she was a little more important though :) the only thing is that Sally and Anderson are a bit too rude and mean in my opinion. They might be not the best propel (especially towards Sherlock) but I don't think they really hate him that much... Other than that I can only beg you to continue this... Please please please please please please!
Black-Luna chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
This story is getting interesting. Update soon!
Me chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Hello. Has this fic been discontinued? I am trying to clean up my bookmarks. Thank you.
skylaeatpie chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Please update this Awesomazingness soon!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
The more I read this, the more Maria gives me the chills. Very good so far, and I'm loving the issues Moriarty has with being so inconveniently small XD
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
I told you I wasn't giving up on your absolutely fantastic story. You are so brilliant that you put everyone else on here to shame. I'm going to recommend your stories to all of my johnlock-shipping friends. The chapter was brilliant. I especially liked the mormor part. It was adorable. I really hope that the poor woman is okay..
GothicKitty1313 chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Ooooohgodohgodohgod! This is gone get interesting :L well done with finals! :D
StArBarD chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
OMG! What does Manic Maria have planned now?
lolson chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
I really missed this story. Pleasepleaseplease carry on writing, AND ALSO FOR SCIENCE, PLEASE. I love this so much and I wouldn't dream of it ending.
dana-san chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Egan. Glad you are back.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
A chapter without John and Sherlock would be fine. Same for the 100k, these two as pocket size are awesome XD
Mayutopaz chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
For me 100k are fine. The story is to great to end soon.
A chapter without John and Sherlock, would be ok. It doesn't mean the end of the world.
Azile Signer chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
Love it!they are so adoreable!