Reviews for Three Words Eight Letters
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Lve the chapter. cant wait to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
DO NOT Rewrite the chapter ! So good I love it please update soon!
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
The idea of this chapter is good but some parts a bit abrupt, maybe you should expand everything more and describe everything in more detail. You can also probably put more events into one chapter so it's longer. But good work!
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This is a really good story, keep up the good work! I can't wait for something big to happen, like the rest of the movie filming. The only thing is that's not exactly how a movie's shot but if it works with your story line then it's fine. And again, keep up the good work!
joy chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I am really enjoying your story. I'm glad you had the Chuck POV at the end otherwise I would have felt sad for him when Blair told him she didn't want him in her life. Looking forward to more. I loved them acting out the scene at the start too.
Kelsey chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I am loving this story. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Love please update!
Demz chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Uptade SOON
Chair chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love your story:) Update soon
riri chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
lovely story ;) I really like it, update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
yay you updated fast i am very happy ! i hope we get to see the scence with chuck and blair as clara and jhon i wanna see that ! please continue
Demz chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Aww I like your story UPTADE SOON ;)
fanny0997 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
okay this is just all over the place, first of all you called Charlie her son and then kept referring to him as her, and since the name is unisex it could confuse some people. You had Serena be the responsible one, that thought alone is laughable, she was telling Blair how to take care of the baby and what to do, and Blair she was all over the place shrieking and very dramatic, this is so out of character that you have somehow switched Blair and Serena's personality's. This happened way to fast you don't seem to finish a scene you just jump to the next one, you should slow down and let things happen naturally, you don't always have to go straight to the point and on to the next one.