Reviews for The Collection of Isabella Swan
Matharose111612 chapter 18 . 4/14
That was CUTE!
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 4/11
This was a good ending, wow Edward is ripped apart for two hundred years and Carlisle for how ever long that they decide and are not allowed to make a coven no longer or be in one. Or to be around humans again. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Also have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 4/11
this was a good chapter as well, so the Cullen's aren'\t her Cullen's good for Bella. The best way is to move on right.I hope she completely lets them go considering they all left her as they all say for her own good. Not.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 4/11
yes and I do hope that Bella doesn't give them a second chance right, considering what she saw in her so called dreams and heard from the coven of the Cullen's right.
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 4/11
wow Bella really didn't get a choice did she, because of Stephan was going to kill her, and now she is changing, what about her dad, this is sad I think. Shedidn't even get to say see you dad I love you forever.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 4/11
this was a interesting chapter as well. I just wished the vampires wouldn't use Bella like they do right. They use her for her shield and that is all seems like it
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 4/11
This was different why doesn't Bella ask when they are heading back to Forks that she misses her dad. This way at least they are heading back right. I really hope that Bella is safe and nothing happens to her and she lets Henry know that she wants to finish her schooling might help her out on what Henry will say to that right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 4/11
this was interesting I really do hope that Bella doesn't get hurt or anything in the cross fight of two vampires right. I hope Stephan just leave Bella alone, she doesn't know who he is. Aro introduced himself as someone else to Bella.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 4/10
oh no so the Cullen's are going to be hurt cause they let Bella go without turning her or killing her huh. Now she knows how they really feel about her right, maybe that is why she floate3d over to their new place wherever they are. Not good so I wonder if Bella would ever be able to forgive them now.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 4/10
Oh I hope Aro didn't force a mating bond onto Bella by putting his venom into her right. I hope Bella is going to be alright and nothing happens to her.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 4/10
this was a interesting chapter as well. I wonder if Henry is going to tell Bella his real name and who he is to the vampire world.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 4/10
this was a interesting chapter as well for Aro to force Bella to have his essence into her body. But I guess we will see what happens right,it might help to heal Bella a bit more,
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 4/10
wow so Aro's wife killed herself. I don't blame her she didn't want to be changed in the beginning. Well I do hope that Bella can heal right, and I hope that Aro lets Bella's dad in the secret and asks him if he wants to join also right or give him a choice on what he wants.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 4/10
oh no I hope Aro doesn't take her from her dad right. Also allows her to finish her grade 12, and graduate right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/10
oh no I wonder who it is and I hope they don't take her from her dad, and allow her to finish school right. She is all her dad has. Please let Bella be okay.