Reviews for The Vampire and the Angel
I LOVE THIS!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 2/16
Awesome!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/16
This is pretty good... I wish there was more!
sea-kingdom chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
i love how you used thanos as an abbreviation for voldemort
and i love the idea of voldemort being a vampire and then harry just going along with it no matter how unrealistic it may seem
and sucking blood out of each other at the same time sounds so... intimate!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Dawwww! _ I love a happy ending.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very intense :)

Technically Voldemort wouldn't have needed to change Harry. I mean in this story Voldemort is already dead at the beginning, because of him being a vampire. So he has already fulfilled the prophecy before he changed Harry. After all the prophecy says "neither can live while the other survives", but Voldemort was already deas so Harry could have lived. It just says, that one of them shouldn't "survive", which in this case was already the Dark Lord.

Great story anyway. I like the whole Voldemort-is-a-sexy-vampire idea. It's something new :)
Black Fire Neko chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
loved it great job
Talizora chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I've read this before, not sure if you or the other Author is the orignal writer... You may want to check that out though cause if you're the orignal writer they may have stolen your work. Can't remember where I've read it before though.
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
well done
bookworm0902 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it :)
Lilith Infernal chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Firstly, I want to apologize for all mistakes, but English isn't my first language and I'm still learning.

I really enjoyed reading this fic, though normally I don't like stories that are non-canonical, but somehow you wrote it in a different way. It doesn't bother me, just like in your other fics. By the way, I have to review them too.
The whole plot and actions are rather interesting and I think it's the first fic I've seen Tom in as a vampire. And I have to say it's rather fine conceit. Mostly I've seen Harry!Vampire. I liked that Tom was so possesive, 'cause possesive Tom is always fun. Loving Tom too, and it's something I really like to read; especially epilogue was brilliant. I like happy-endings and sweetness, though most of people I know would never even consider it.
And I love Tom's Maker's name - Lord Bi┼╝uteria. I don't know if you know it, but in Polish - my mother language, BTW - 'Bi┼╝uteria' means 'jewellery'. I even had some associations with the way that jewellery glints and that whole vampires-spark thing from Twilight, and imagined sparking Tom. I think that I woke up my neighboors with my laughter. Then I imagined his face when he saw that he sparks. I nearly choked to death, because I tried so hard to mute my chuckles.

And I again apologize for all my mistakes. Maybe I'll read some of 'Visitor' once more, so I remember everything.
girl drowned in chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
so adorb!
Luna'sHorcrux chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I really liked the idea of this story.
Iyawolfwhite chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I love u stories & the character Evan roser he's n other stories on another site if he's urs just want to say big fan!