Reviews for The Vampire and the Angel
wikua999a chapter 2 . 1/3
Same reaction as rusaasvaad. Just tginking of someone called Lord Biżuteria is hilarious.
rusaasvaad chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Lord Biżuteria! Biżuteria is jewellery in Polish and as I'm Polish I can't read it anymoreit fuck me up too much laughing so much tears welled in my eyes
Precious001 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
So cute
Owari no Seiryu chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Awwww. That was adorable!
Devidakk chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
I love it and I apparently run out of words.
Princesse Saeko chapter 3 . 1/13/2017
I liked
The story is exciting
Valenkisa chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
not trying to flame here, I like the story, but I felt I needed to say that I hate when people give the characters new names, I much prefer voldemort being called Tom.
Venipa chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
that was nice
Lavonya chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
I LOVE THIS!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Awesome!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This is pretty good... I wish there was more!
sea-kingdom chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
i love how you used thanos as an abbreviation for voldemort
and i love the idea of voldemort being a vampire and then harry just going along with it no matter how unrealistic it may seem
and sucking blood out of each other at the same time sounds so... intimate!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Dawwww! _ I love a happy ending.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very intense :)

Technically Voldemort wouldn't have needed to change Harry. I mean in this story Voldemort is already dead at the beginning, because of him being a vampire. So he has already fulfilled the prophecy before he changed Harry. After all the prophecy says "neither can live while the other survives", but Voldemort was already deas so Harry could have lived. It just says, that one of them shouldn't "survive", which in this case was already the Dark Lord.

Great story anyway. I like the whole Voldemort-is-a-sexy-vampire idea. It's something new :)