Reviews for Finger-Shaped
ControlyourGroupies chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
This like fanfic soup soo good
jessara1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Omg, you're such an amazing writer!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Intense.
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
God, this was absolutely brilliant. Allison is by far my favorite character from the show and I can’t help but ship her with almost everyone. That being said, there’s not nearly enough Derek/Allison fanfiction out there, though this one makes up for the lack of them because it fits with the aftermath of 3x02 perfectly and was extremely well–written.

I loved the way you characterized Allison, in particular with this line: “She doesn't know which would be worse, her father's suspicion or Scott's concern, but right now she doesn't want to see either of them get angry and protective on her behalf. She's sick of being coddled and sheltered all the time; it's hurting more than it helps, and she wishes they'd see that” because it just goes to the very core of who she is and what makes her tick and why she acts the way she acts throughout the rest of this fic.

Another passage I thought was really beautiful was: “There's a part of her that wants to twist away from him, irrationally unwilling to let anyone else see the remains of the bruises on her skin because they're hers and hers alone. (Except that's not true. He's the one who left them in the first place, so they're his, too.)” because there’s so much unresolved tension and they’re both so stubborn and that all shone through wonderfully here. Oh and the ending absolutely killed me (in a good way).

You should definitely consider writing more Derek/Allison in the future because this was really powerful. Thanks for sharing! xx