Reviews for Misguided Ghosts
MagicInUsAll chapter 16 . 1/15
Okay, so I’m going to start this review by saying that I’m very worried that you’ve abandoned this fic given how long it’s been since your last update. That being said, I am LOVING this fic! Not only is your writing excellent, as well as your characterization (I particularly love how you’ve matured Mai while still keeping her firmly in character), but I also love how you’ve grown Naru and had him interact with this newly matured Mai. I love that you’re having their interactions develop so organically instead of forcing it. I also love the friendship with Yasu and that Naru is clearly jealous. This case has been wonderful as well. I love that you’ve been able to keep the hurt/danger magnet Mai that we all love (because come on, who doesn’t love a worried Naru), but you’ve also made her stronger and had these problems come about as a result of her being stronger and taking action rather than being purely a victim. I am PRAYING that you choose to continue with this fic, not just through the end of the case, but longer! I am dying to see how this turns it. This is definitely by far one of the better ghost hunt fics that I’ve ever read, so please please please update soon!
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 16 . 11/23/2017
plz ypdate
Artaddict15 chapter 16 . 10/17/2017
What is this cliffhanger? You can't just not update for over a year after leaving a story like this! It's inhumane!
Madymo11 chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
I loved yout story! Please write more!
LittleBunnyFufu13 chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
You can't just end it there!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Have you seen naru what fat
Sierra.Monet1 chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
QQ such a great chapter please update even just one more chapter to finish this series! please! My heart is yearning for it so much you are magnificent in your entwining of the characters. It is like reading a whole book except for the last 5 pages! thank you for being able to get my heart pumping though!
Sierra.Monet1 chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
Oh my gosh she is so gutsy! My fear for her has skyrocketed! okok next chapter I go o.o
Sierra.Monet1 chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
It was a short chapter but I understand that not all chapters need to be long to get the heart of the story across. i am reading what you wrote at the bottom and likewise I have always seen lin as a family like uncle older cousin relation to mai. I hope you can update past 16 or else my heart is going to break in 2 chapters...oh the dread but excitment the paradox is overwhelming let me tell you.
Sierra.Monet1 chapter 13 . 9/21/2017
You have made a really brilliant and fierce mai i truly approve of her. She is no longer a damsel in distress where Naru has to constantly run to save her now they can develop a partnership I love it!
I Love this chapter 11 . 9/21/2017
How beautiful the growth. I can tell she trusts him with things she would trust to yasu ayaka bou or any of her other extended family but can she trust him with her heart? After all those years of being abandoned. i like this very much adult approach to their relationship.
please chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
I know it has been many years since you have looked at this fanfiction and I am only one fan but I am dreading the next few chapters because I realize I won't be able to see this amazing story finished. I hope this gets sent to you as an email and it inspires you again!
Ahh chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
Just kiss her naru! I know you want to! ** -dies of excitement- Mai I wouldnt mind taking your place right about now but your lip licking must be teasing Naru to no end! Good job!
Hello chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
i am not very good at reviews however I really adore the subtleties of naru's character and the development of Mai knowing how she would be in 4 years time. She has grown and there is a neat charming dynamic between naru and Mai I can see you developing. I read too many Ghost Hunt stories that have naru out of character so i love what you have done! Thank you!
Samantha chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
Can you please continue it