Reviews for The Curious Case of Beckley Oliver
Hello, love this story so so much, I hope si not too late for tell you continue this! Please.
LindavO chapter 1 . 3/9
I loved it! Are you going to continue?
LindavO chapter 2 . 3/9
I loved it! Are you going to continue? Really curious now :D
akanami94 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This story is quite addictive. Love the mix of Greek mythology and victorious. Please do continue to update.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I loved this so much i wish you hadn't abandoned it sigh :(
JadelynAugustWest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I love it so much! Please update soon! Your story is fantastically great! I hope you really do update sooner! Please PM me back, And give me a little hint on the next chapter! I love you!
XOXOBELLA
Sakuraligh chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
I love it ! Great story line ! Can't wait for more!
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Your awesome please update like please please update!
Awesoooooomeeeeeee!
boughtthedream chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Yay you made deadline. Again I'm here with my late review.

The shirtless Beck scene never gets old. Neither does Jade's reaction.

You and your Joose :)

Wonder what has Hades so upset. Can't wait to find out.

Nice chapter and great job.
BadeBlade chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Hi Khay!

Thanks so much for messaging me! I meant to reply, but I totally forgot. I re-read my review after receiving your PM. Hahaha! It was all 'I like this and this, I like that' - I clearly need to work on my range of vocab! :P

I really loved this chapter! Firstly the introduction was really comical. I think I've probably said this before, but you have a great flow and style to your writing. I was completely sucked into this second chapter within the first few lines. Completely transported into the world you've created. Also, I'm definitely a massive fan of Mr Miyagi! ;)

Throughout the chapter, through dialogue and the storyline, you have revealed more and more about the characters and their dynamics. I'm in complete awe of this!

Moose and Ryder were really well introduced and I'm so pleased you mentioned all the gods! It really set the scene. I think you're taking on a challenging AU, but I love how everything fits in and strings together. Really incredible.

Cat was super cute - I'm glad you brought her along for the ride.

So now I totally want to know what is up with the Kingdom! What has Hades so rattled? Also, can't wait for the electricity to spark between Beck and Jade!

Thanks so much for writing this! It made my day to see you had updated!

BB x
karlaserna chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I loved it! x3 and yay! I'll give you gold! hahaha YAY! Omg I loved that part where Beck took his shirt off and Jade couldn't stop staring at him! X'DDD I could totally picture it! heheheh Omg Beck is so.. hot :P XD can't blame Jade! heehee! oh! and I love how Sinjin's always there when Jade needs him hahah that's awesome! I want a Sinjin like that, too! XD hahah a Sinjin that does everything I tell him to do! x3 and.. I want bibble! hahaha if I ate bibble I would say, "Oh yes! I'm eating bibble so I'm a god! Mwuahahaha! and I'm from the underworld, I'm amazing and you're not c: ... do you want some bibble?" XDD oh! and I love the fact that Cat is a cute unicorn x3 that's just awesome! I loved everything! :D and Moose! XD he's so handsome, too! heheh Omg I love drama :P Please update soon, this is FANTASTIC! x3 I just love it so much haha, I love your writing! x3 Thank you SO MUCH for this chapter! :DD Can't wait for more amazing stuff! x3

-Karla :'D
even lovers drown chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Kudos on the quick update! You already know how much I love SInjin, but I didn't know how much I wanted Moose to be a part of this until now. Can't wait to see where this is going because you're so creative, Khay! And I liked the part where Beck realized Jade could take care of herself. Also, Cat as a unicorn was too cute.
IAmStillPaintingFlowersForYou chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I was one of your anon reviewers, I kinda lost my password so I couldn't log in ,
._. (yeah, I'm dumb, I know)
But now I'm back and you're back and you posted a new chapter and ooooh I love it!
I love greek mythology and I like how you mix it up with Victorious' characters!
And then you put a shirtless Beck and a drooling Jade and I just asdfghjkl
Update soon please, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

PS. Bibble food for the gods? Awesome idea ;)
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Great chapter! I hope you'll update soon, because you ended with a cliffhanger!
spyroulina chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I am still trying to process all these new amazingly awesome information! Initially,thank you very much for mentioning me! I feel honored in a way and you really made me happy with this update and your sweet words! :D Now to this fantastic story; i can not say much actually! The reference to Beck's washing activities from "The Slap Fight",the assembly at the Olympus,the appearence of Ryder,as an annoying boy that wants attention by the girls[in here Jade],the appearence of Moose as a love interest for Jade,explaining exactly the incestuous relationships of the Gods of Olympus,Cat being addicted to bibble like in the episodes,loyal to Jade Sinjin[s] and bibble being the gods food? This is too much! And i loved and adored every second of reading it! I don't know how you did it,but you managed to put everything in there and make it feel real and not at all tiring or confusing! You put me into the story and you made me be able to imagine every single detail! And i love how everybody and i mean EVRYBODY! was in character,but also suited the occasion and the time line! You are an incredible,superbly talented writer and this story is already legendary! :D Seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Also,i am from Greece and i'd like to extra thank you for trying being accurate at the Olympus details[did you search that?] and for making my vocabulary so much more rich than before! I just learned a bunch of new words! :D :D :D :D :D :D