Reviews for Reticence
blargaschmargen chapter 29 . 7/31
AMAZING!
blargaschmargen chapter 8 . 7/29
just letting you know that i adore this so much!
keysmash chapter 24 . 4/28
Really loving and heartfelt chapter. Still I'm kinda worried with her eyepatch.
keysmash chapter 23 . 4/27
If anything this chapter made me feel sorry for Mari. She really acted like a big sister for Asuka.
keysmash chapter 22 . 4/27
I didn't get why they didn't attack with the Wunder from the start and waited to things to get ugly. I mean, they are facing 16 evas ...
Asuka is wrong. Actually Shinji is a fighter as seen in a number of fights with angels prior 3I. Just remember how he kicked Zeruel's ass until unit 01 ran out of juice. Finally is good to see how they are taking him into account.
keysmash chapter 19 . 4/26
If only she knew Rei is hitting on Shinji. I'd love to see her reaction. BTW how can NERV produce a hundred evas in a post apocalyptic world? And where are they getting such unlimited resources?
keysmash chapter 18 . 4/26
Asuka's hat is really her mom's isn't it?
keysmash chapter 17 . 4/26
seems like some princess is about to lose her boy toy :) The action was a little rushed imo
keysmash chapter 14 . 4/25
It would be really weird, should Rei keep merging other clones, that she would look exactly like Yui. Regarding Misato, she got it coming.
keysmash chapter 13 . 4/25
The MP eva was too overpowered. Unit01 should have it taken it down easily. At least they must have enough spares to fix their ruined evas.
keysmash chapter 12 . 4/25
I know the big bad here was the eva though the Nemesis Series was defeated pretty quickly. I expected them to give more of a fight.
keysmash chapter 11 . 4/25
Like some other reviewer mentioned, it was of such an unbelievable stupidity of them to tamper with the bomb. What were they thinking?
keysmash chapter 10 . 4/25
I don't get the need for this new eva when eva8 only lost its hands IIRC. By the way, I found it a little frightening Ritsuko's need to highlight their *provisional* need of both Shinji and Rei. Maybe they plan to get rid of Shinji once they regained control of the ship?
keysmash chapter 9 . 4/25
Short yet truly sweet interlude. One thing I did notice was how many fears Shinji has regarding Asuka when he knocked to her door