Reviews for Hardly a Love Story
hibri-lqa chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Amazing story. Pleaae update soon!
desuchan214 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Please update! I want more of pizza boy Mattie!
lilactree chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Cus I really do :)
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Aww that last part just was too cute! I love Matthew when he's all affectionate like that :D. T.W.o.W.
One Mad Wolf chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Yes, I was so happy when I got that Iceland reference! Oh God I laughed a lot at that, more so then I'm proud of actually!
Well, I'm just glad this story is being updated sometime, and you'll be seeing more of me! I haven't got much to say now other then lovely work, and that I love that you have crack while also making it pretty realistic, and not the type of over the top crack that makes you want to slam your head against the keyboard 'cus it's just tooooo much.

See you around! Great story!
One Mad Wolf chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
You, are officially awesome in my eyes. And should be awesome in other peoples eye's as well. Not just for this cheeky, well written story, but for the fact that you made Matthew work at Pizza Pizza. I grew up eating that stuff, and while it isn't the best pizza (after you've tried real homemade pizza made by an Italian...) it still holds some sentimental value to me I guess. It also confirms you're another Canadian writer who writes good PruCan, which is also great to find. So yeah, I'm gonna end the ramble here and continue reading this awesome story, and I'll review again on the last chapter that is posted if not sooner.

O, and I saw the first chapter on tumblr, that was a pretty good way to find more pruCan fans methinks.
kira.easton chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE SQUEEE SQUEEEE SQUEEEEE OMGOMGOMGOMG ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL I AM GOING TO DIEEEEEEEE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tono Radish chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
so... so... SO FUCKING CUTE!? XD OH MY GOD I WOULD MAKE THAT BOY DRUNK ALL THE TIME! IN FACT ID MAKE HIM AN ALCOHOLIC! SO CUTE!?
silvermangos chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I saw the update on Saturday. I got a tiny glimpse of the chapter, before I was cruelly dragged away to do horrifying things such as writing essays. And I don't even want to talk about Sunday and Monday. You really don't want to know. But! I've gotten my fix now. Drunk!Canada was better than I could have imagined, especially when he kept suffocating himself and his musings about Gilbert as a bald guy, and "Damn, he had a better chance at fucking the kid when Matthew was sober..."

I think that was my favorite line ever.

Penis Museum? Pink Rabbit? I died laughing.

I don't think I can go three weeks without this fic again.
TurtlesAndCanada chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Penis museum... Jaysus. And this is an awesome chapter. I thought I reviewed, but I think I read half the chapter then fell asleep, so here I am, reading the second part! Mattie's adorbs.

And the part about the pants?

Gil needs that Nobel Peace Prize.
AnimeObsesser5566 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I am truly in love with this story. It's absolutely wonderful and I have 0 complaints. Keep up the great work!
Alternate Life Story chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Wow! Seeing a drunk Matthew was hilarious! And anything Gerita would be amazing, and I would love you for the rest of my life. :D

-ALS
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Love it ;) cute little drunk Canada ;)
Can't wait for the next chapter :)

-christinemay
lilactree chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
You are awesome :)
Shiralala chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
A million love for this chapter.
That doesn't make sense but fuck logic.
I just can't even just so awesome and awesome.