Reviews for AskTorture the Yugioh Cast!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Take that Joey!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
What do you mean 'tragedy that is Zexal'? A lot of people think it was mediocre, but please tell me what was wring. It's one of my favorite animes of all time!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
What! How can so many people hate Tea! Then again, she's isn't my favorite person either...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Question: do you hate 5D'S?
Mew chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Hi my name is mew! I have a few dares but first get the priest version of Kaiba in it! Aright here goes the dares: Joey wear a dog costume and chase Kaiba around, Kaiba must wear a cat costume! Mana and Atem kiss! Mahad, you may kill the tri-colored porcupine named Atem when they are done. Now for the priest version of Kaiba: Priest Seto spank Kaiba when ever he says something rude to any of the other people that are not Bakura and Marik oh before I forget tea and kaiba are you two sister and brother? and would it be nice if priest seto was your father?
Light-Sakura chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
I was going to read all this but kind of tried of this no offense you are a great writer and that - I just got tried of this story but sure was fun when I started reading it!
Getsunohimesama chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Great story, unmeasurable fun! Sad it's over but all good things must come to an end I guess...
Getsunohimesama chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Yami Marik is funny! I always was a bit freaked out by him as a child but now I can honestly say that he makes me laugh just by seeing him walk. And that part about whips and chains was SOOO dead on on his way of thinking!
Getsunohimesama chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Marik has never loved a girl as much as he does his motorcycle... Why am I not surprised? Guys and vehicles... (rolls eyes)

All of it: HILLARIOUS!
Akayuki Novak chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for the smiles. I enjoyed this while it lasted.
Magdalene Thorne chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Why, for the love of Ra, WHY?! Okay, being dramatic here, but it was great while it lasted. I cannot wait for more work from you. It was a wonderful ride

Waiting excitedly for what's next,
Mag-san
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
great story!
Aqua Burst 7 chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
The kiss between Ishizu and Mahad was cute.

And the part with the Bakura and Marik talking about what they did to those Twilight cut-outs was amusing, too.

As for the Capsule Monster arc, it's enjoyable bad for me since there some very out there things about it like having an Egyptian Pyramid in the middle of India and there are even stranger things then that. Though, the battle outfits Atem wears are pretty cool. You can probably see what they look like if you search for "Yami Battle Outfits Capsule Monsters" in Google.
The Man with Imagination chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Awesome dares everyone else put in. Can't wait to see more of your stories.
gothicprincess982 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
uh is there going to be a a squel to this fanfic in near future? thankx please let me know soon