Reviews for The Summer Room
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hello, I have no quarrel with your story or your writing, on the contrary I admire your skill and you your confidence in posting it too the Internet for anyone to read and enjoy. I would however like to point out that there is an OC main character tag and, given the fact that several of the main characters are most certainly ones that you created, it should definitely be a character tag used for your story. Since OCs are main characters, not using the OC main character tag says to a reader that they do not play an integral role in your tale, which is of course far from true. This makes your story harder to find for readers who would like to read a fanficton story with an interesting original character. If they use the search function to look for stories with an OC main character they will be unable to find this story. Inversely if readers are averse to OCs or simply not in the mood to read a fanfic containing one and they decide to use the search function to show stories not tagged with OCs, your story will still show up, which can be frustrating.

That being said I would implore you to keep writing, our world needs more story tellers and imagination, but to please use the main character tag system that has in place. It is there for a reason and makes using this site to read fanfiction much more enjoyable.
laura0506 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Remember me? Hello again! I'm sorry I haven't been reading your fic for ages but I've been busy with life. When I got alerted that you uploaded a new chapter a few hours ago, I read it immediately.
I only have to say that I enjoy reading this story and wait for your next update, and have a merry Christmas!
Actual.Loki chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
The thunder battle was always a cool part. *slaps Thorin*
laura0506 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Hello, again! XD This is my review and I'm saying... 'YAY! ' . This is a really good chapter and it made me happy. I really love this story xD

Anyway... I like it when you introduced ur new OC. I like her. XD I also have a question in mind of her being turned into an elf. Can that happen? It's amazing how you did it, but it made me curious.

Well done and I look forward to the next chapter xD

Actual.Loki chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Wow XD SamxBilbo takes to the skies!
Actual.Loki chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Rivendell! Yes! That Warg chace was described well. You are such a good author!
Actual.Loki chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
And yeah, Lizzie is pretty darn obvious XD
Actual.Loki chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
This whole chapter... I'm dying, seriously. Awesome!
Actual.Loki chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
KilixLizzie action! And BilboxSam action! *dies*
Actual.Loki chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Call us nerds if u will, but when I was little and we had all read The Hobbit, my family and I used to sing that song (the movie uses a different tone, though) and we also sang roads go ever on and on from LOTR. This chappie was cute!
Actual.Loki chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Of course Lizzie would trip on everything in existance (as soon as I saw the pov, I immediatley thought "she's gonna trip on something" I was right) And Sam's first line (and last) were perfect. Again, hilarious!
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I knew that music room was fucking magical! And I'm laughing so hard... I can see all of you doing these things perfectly XD
laura0506 chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
1) Yay! xD you updated! also, that last Millie and Ori bit really made me smile. . Also thought the bit with Kíli and Elizabeth and her iPod was cute.

2) Thank you SOOO much for reading and reviewing my Hobbit and Sherlock stories. You have no idea how happy I feel right now. Thanks again xD

3) Ha! you know my name! well, seeing as my name is laura0506. It's a bit of a hint xD

4) Thank you for writing marvellous stories and making me feel happy on a dull and boring day. It really helps! Like as Ori said to Millie, you have a gift in writing. Don't you dare stop

5) Please remember to update soon

laura0506 chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Yay! A new chapter! . It's me again - pippintook1 but i changed my name because it caused some confusion - long story. Anyways...

Amazing! I'm quite annoyed as well - don't worry! it was nothing about this chapter - it was that i wasn't emailed when this chapter was posted (grrr) xD but it's a brilliant chapter.

I'm quite confused though. Is Millie with Thorin or Ori? I thought you agreed Ori? Or is it going to swerve to Thorin or back to Ori? Sorry - it's just ORI! XD XD XD

But anyway, i think you should post the next chapter in December, but try to save up some sweet fluffy moments in the meanwhile. Start a new short story between now and then? Just a few bright ideas, because honestly, I miss this story. And I can't wait til December for three reasons...

1) The next chapter to this!
2) The Hobbit: A Desolation of Smaug in the cinemas!
3) C'mon, we can't forget xmas -

Thank you once again, and keep writing! xD

laura0506 (pippintook1)
laura0506 chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I absolutely adore this story. This review is on behalf of Chapter 11 as 12.

I really like Chapter 11. Lizzie kissed Kíli! adorable _ I also like how Samantha and Bilbo alternated their speech, of how Bilbo missed his armchair, his garden and his books, and Sam missed her Tumblr, her mum and her computer.

I really like Chapter 12 too. That moment when Sam said the same line from LOTR said from Gimli, "Bring your pretty face to my axe." D I love how Millie fell with Ori down the tree instead of Dori, (don't worry, I don't want any of your characters killed!) I think Millie and Ori are adorable together (you've probably heard me say this about a dozen times). And then Samantha and Bilbo kissing was a good way to finish that chapter.

I can't wait til the next update! xD I'll miss this story so much for the next 4 months or so. This story has been an inspiration for me to do more writing and I absolutely adore this story. Thank you for writing this, and I'm waiting already for the next chapter.