Reviews for Just a Maggot
Twi chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
I really like how this is going so far. I like Kris' and Gangrel's relationship and how it's developing. Can't wait for more!
ave-caesar chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I just have to add here, great job with dialogue in this chapter! Your hard work really shows.

-J
MasterTactician chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
loveloveloveLOVE this fic! Please update soon! MUST! KNOW! MORE!
Oblivion772 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Giving up? Well, damn too bad. I usually hate fics with the avatar in them because of the generic attitude, but i love Gangrel. There are no true Gangrel lovers, seeing from the fact there are like 8 fics about him, and i made 2.
Dem0nLight chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Okay, now that I've read more thoroughly, I am liking this a whole lot more. (My sensitivity to the language is turned off right now).
I think it's so creative, renaming Gangrel as Maggot. Kris is such a good support for him, too. And then the drunken pirates fighting plegian dark mages is a good climatic moment.
Keep going! This goes on my favorites list! :D
Dem0nLight chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
YAYZ! GANGRELXAVATAR 4EVER!
Skye chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Undoubtedly, one of the best FE stories around . Especially because it has my number one pairing in it! Can't wait to read what happens next! I'll be coming back everyday to see if you've updated, so I hope you update soon.
LeonPianta chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Man I am super pumped for Kris and Gangrel to break away. It'll be awesome, and I hope you can update soon friend! -Don
LeonPianta chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Whoa, I haven't read many present tense stories before. I have to say, this one is written so masterfully. I like how you don't quite spell out everything, especially the scene where Kris like snaps with her idea.
Aaaahh Gangrel what are you doing. You dumb. Just run away with her. I admit I smiled really hard at "Time to tip the scales!" I must return to the reading. -Don
Sparks101 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I understand the feeling; I, too, have writer's block. But we shall over come it! I think you are on your way because this chapter was a nice transition.
fox chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
i love this! i can't wait for an update!
SurviveInfinity chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Yay, Gangrel romance!

I like this. :3
Sparks101 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Very nice and well written story. Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great writting!
fictionisthebest754 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
this is an excellent start
i really hope you update soon
peace
Nobility chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very good start, so far. The dialogue is great, as you've really captured both Gangrel and the pirates' voices perfectly. I think my only major criticism is the use of present tense narration as opposed to past tense. Makes it feel a little choppy to me... but that's probably just personal preference. And hey! Gangrel/Avatar. It's a strange pairing, but I love it. :)