Reviews for Time Will Tell
Sada.Fire chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I forgot to review your latest chapter even after you updated the day after I wrote a review on the last chapter (by the way, that made me a very happy human I must say)! I loved this chapter and how James was so patient to explain his feelings to Shep. :3 I laughed at his "perv" line though haha xD. Can't wait for another chappie!
Sada.Fire chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I love the substance of your story and how you started it out. I also love the dual point of views we get to see. I'm just anxious to see how Shepard and Vega deal with this tension! Waiting for the next chappie!
Happykay chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
A very nice update. Again, I must admit it's written really well.
Many thanks for pleasant reading and a nice share of Shep/Vega romance.
Skylark16 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Gah cliffhanger! Love em and hate em lol. Cant wait for more!
Happykay chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is a perfect writing of James' point of view. So intense and heart-breaking.
I am a huge fan of Shega and you should know how much I appreciate this story. Keep writing, this is one of the best things I've come across recently.
AbyNormal chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Sweeeeet a Vega/Shepard story I actually want to read! Keep it up! I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Skylark16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awesome! I loved the detail. U made it a true conflicting felt chapter. Not a short two paragraph of "he felt conflicted. Thought about it. It gets resolved. The end" I look forward to more :D
KoteDiM chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Really nice first chapter. I love the way you write and even though the plot is a classic, it's a good classic. Ang we need more James x Fshep stories. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter! Can't wait : )