Reviews for Fallen Roses
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
You ever gonna update? :(
Phantom Shadow of the Titanic chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
:-) Well done! Great work so far! LOL I have no idea if the historical characters are at all accurate, or if the story itself is historically plausible. But even if it's not, it still works! Your characters are great! I really like the way they're developing and dealing with the sinking. Excellent work! And as for whom Rose should end up with, honestly I can't decide. Harold and Fabri are both really sweet guys the way you've written them. Actually, I really rather feel sorry for Harold right now, because Rose seems to be leaning so much toward Fabrizio. But we'll have to see where you take it! Anyway, awesome work! And do keep writing, especially about the Titanic!
TitanicFabri chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
AWHHH! FABRI IS FINALLY IN ENGLAND YAY!
I LOVE THIS STORY! :D

X
TitanicFabri chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
TEAM ROSE/FABRI! ;D
C.M. Singer chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! This story just keeps getting better and better. You are a fantastic writer. I love Bride, but I'd love to see Rose and Fabrizio together. Please update soon! :)
C.M. Singer chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Great chapter! I am soooo excited that you updated! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP PLEASE! I just have to know how this story ends! :-)
America chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Aww! So romantic!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Is Fabrizio gonna be with Rose again
C.M. Singer chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Great Chapter! Have fun on your holiday! Please !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
love this story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Update please :)
C.M. Singer chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yay! You've updated! I've been waiting for several weeks! Loved the chapter, as always. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
you updated omg thank you :D
TitanicFabri chapter 9 . 8/14/2013