Reviews for The Trials of Tiny Teens
CuzI'mBatman chapter 2 . 8/5
When Zatanna casts spells the words are backwards not the sentences. For example when saying "Make Wally and Artemis admit there feelings to each other," he would say "Ekam yllaw dna simetra timda ereht sgnileef ot hcae rehto," not "rehto hcae ot sgnileef ereht timda simetra dna yllaw ekam." Hopes this helps :)
Scwibbles chapter 6 . 8/2
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love dis -
I do suggest you change it to T or just stop swearing
123izabell chapter 6 . 6/20
Ok didn't finish it since it's not done and hasn't been updated in over a year but I like it. Try to update
123izabell chapter 3 . 6/19
I really like this chapter: The Third Trial. I'll finish this and review.
africaflower77 chapter 6 . 6/9
Ah you have to love it
Oh and btw finish your story. I want To see the batman/robin chapter pretty please?
africaflower77 chapter 5 . 6/9
Uh oh keep the fluff coming oh and more daddy bats
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 6/9
Ha hilarious lol I love Ollie
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 6/9
Awe so sweet keep going you're doing great
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 6/9
Ah so sweet, but superman is just such a bad father!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/9
Like I PMed I will review every single chapter including this one! So cute and adorable!
I know it's been a while but can you please update this story? I honestly love it
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 6 . 5/5
Haha haha haha haha "die you stupid pirates" hahahahahah oh man my sides! That was funny
SoulMore chapter 6 . 4/30
FAN!
AmyRose512 chapter 6 . 3/26
Hi! I've really enjoyed this story so far. I love reading the Arrow Fam parts (Roy and Artemis having an almost brother/sister relationship is one of my favorite things), and really all the young-Young Justice members are awesome. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)