Reviews for The Trials of Tiny Teens
Cartlin chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
That makes no sense including Bruce in that. He's been taking care of Dick for awhile, and while maybe not at age 5, an 8yrold isn't much different. And you don't think ANYTHING to do with the Bat is secured?! Do you know ANYTHING about Batman?!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Love the story.
CuzI'mBatman chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
When Zatanna casts spells the words are backwards not the sentences. For example when saying "Make Wally and Artemis admit there feelings to each other," he would say "Ekam yllaw dna simetra timda ereht sgnileef ot hcae rehto," not "rehto hcae ot sgnileef ereht timda simetra dna yllaw ekam." Hopes this helps :)
Scwibbles chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love dis -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I do suggest you change it to T or just stop swearing
123izabell chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Ok didn't finish it since it's not done and hasn't been updated in over a year but I like it. Try to update
123izabell chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
I really like this chapter: The Third Trial. I'll finish this and review.
africaflower77 chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Ah you have to love it
Oh and btw finish your story. I want To see the batman/robin chapter pretty please?
africaflower77 chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Uh oh keep the fluff coming oh and more daddy bats
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Ha hilarious lol I love Ollie
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Awe so sweet keep going you're doing great
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Ah so sweet, but superman is just such a bad father!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Like I PMed I will review every single chapter including this one! So cute and adorable!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
I know it's been a while but can you please update this story? I honestly love it
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Haha haha haha haha "die you stupid pirates" hahahahahah oh man my sides! That was funny