Reviews for These Feelings Inside
ni9htdreame12 chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
please update this fic, i totally love it.
13110807soujiro04050719 chapter 3 . 9/27/2002
ok i really liked your story but its kind of ooc...sssssssoooooooooo pls try to change it and update soon!
SpACeEdWArd chapter 3 . 9/24/2002
Funny! Funny! Funny! please hurry with the next chap!
Blooknaburg chapter 3 . 9/24/2002
HA! You're back!

Go get em faye! Secrect I've got a secret! hehe

See you soon!
Araucaria chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
Hey great story. Please continue, can't wait for the next chapters. _
midnight chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
this is a great story so far. and for once in a spike/faye no ooc. i love it! please hurry with the next chapter! good luck!
milkyway chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
lol, that was pretty damn funny. the characters act just like themselves. i love this story. please continue.
flynn chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
not bad. i'm looking forward to your next chapter(s). one thing htough, you use the same paragraph twice about spike never wanting anything from her.
edward chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Hey I love your story so far. I want you to add another chap so I can read on. Best of luck in the future! Bye byes For now!

Ed
edward chapter 1 . 9/12/2002

Ed
estrella424 chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
nice follow up to chap 1! i hope chap 3 is as good! post soon and often!

*~*estrella*~*
Voyevoda3203 chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
Hey, this fic is really good. I hope that you continue it soon. I want to read to find out what'll happen. Hurry!
Naoko Asakura chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Oh joy! *_* What's gonna happen with Faye and Spike? Please write s'more!
ClodFrog44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Hey, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please aim me when you finsish it ok? It's very interesting. Great job!
estrella424 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
really interesting beginning...i hope you post some more soon (i cant wait to find out what happens in the dark)