Reviews for turn back
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 8/2
I liked this :) even though Jane is OOC in this, it was still nice to read - a 'what if', I suppose. If Jane hadn't been determined (and rightly so, for that time period) to not be with Rochester while he was married, then I believe this is what would have happened
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Amazing chapter!
Alexia C chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Loved it :) if Jane would have gone back to him this is exactly how it would have happened, I believe.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
MollyRoger chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Good story, love the twist.
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I admire the fact that Jane had the strength to resist staying with Rochester in the novel. I would do the same, but many girls will give up everything, including their self-respect, for true love.
Anyway, as much as I like your style of writing, I don't really like the plot. It seems that so many Jane Eyre fanfiction authors write about how Jane stays with Edward, despite his lie to Jane about his marriage to Bertha. I think that these stories ruin Bronte's characterization and point about Jane Eyre. Jane is supposed to be an early feminist in her male-dominated world.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
more J.E fics
lena chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i have written a review don't see it here-strange
tiannasummer chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
It was really good! I love it!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is just a bit OOC for Jane at that point in the story. It is something she considered doing a year later when she returned to Thornfield. You did a good piece of work nonetheless.
lena chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is what I always wished to do with this novel-to shorten their sufferings. Weren't them enough before? Charlotte for sure is better judge then we are. I even hate all this affair with the mad wife. When I write my own fanfic i would like to move her absolutely away. Sorry my language is rather poor, I'm not English
badwolf2603 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
are the reviews working? I'm getting E-mails that people have reviewed but they're not appearing on FF.