Reviews for To Taste
milkywaymidnight chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
So very sweet and adorable and hot. I don't have words. I can't help but love this ship, even though I'm more a Steve/Thor and Bruce/Tony fan, but this was a nice change of pace to my normal reading. Thanks for sharing!
Itakyuurocks chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
can i just say i loved this story _
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved the story :D
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh my god. I loved this. It's so rare to see the trust/tender side of D/S relationships explored. Well done.
obsessedwiththis chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely Loved it
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
OH MY FVCKING WHAAAAT?!

STEVE is just soooooo adorable here!

love how u made bruce!

keep it up!

i'm looking forward to more! XD
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm not quite sure how many times I have re-read this fic since I found it. It's probably around a dozen. Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome story :)
basket1544 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I thank you, my husband thanks you, the only thing left is more because you've made me so hungry!
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Brilliant fic. I wasn't sure what it would be like when I started it, but a quarter of the way through, I was already loving it.
Ordis chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I am not sure how I feel about this pairing, and I am SO sorry for the late review but:

"Thor shrugs. It seems prudent to inform everyone of the obvious—much as he loves them, these mortals have proven more than once they do not readily grasp it."

This line. This line sold the fic to me, and I LOVE YOUR THOR SO MUUUUUCH!
EmberSH chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So totally in love with this story. I can't even.
Loved it:
As with all of your stuff the characterisation was believable and engaging, the story was interesting, and your writing style was superb.
STOP BEING SO AWESOME: How can I find new ways to praise you when you're consistantly fabulous?
VampireApple chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Now this was fantastic. I love sub!steve, but I like him paired with Clint and Natasha. I've never actually read a Bruce/Steve fic, but I enjoyed this one.

It was so sweet, and I loved the food aspect to it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
thepaperkid chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god, I love you! This was so delicious I could barely stand it. I really like the dynamic between Steve and Bruce, because it's so believable and undeniably sexy! Everything was great! I never thought I would read this pairing, but you've converted me! Do you think you'll possibly post up a sequel?
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was delicious. In all ways.