Reviews for Past After the End
Ghibli Ninja chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
I loved that ending! Just like Winry to take revenge on someone right before that person is about to kiss her. To be honest, I would've been disappointed if it just ended with another kiss. I mean, where would the story go from there?!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
*whew* Thank God for Alphonse! I absolutely love the guy
Ghibli Ninja chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Wait,wait,wait,wait... What the blinkin hell just happened?! It was all going good, and then suddenly...?! Stupid Edward. Too insecure and shy for your own good:(
Ghibli Ninja chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Whooo-hoooo! Finally! Bring out the fanfare, cause our favorite couple has finally kissed :P
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
So many whacks with the wrench... I'm surprised Winry hasn't murdered Ed by now.
Gwendlynn Rose chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Please keep going. I have to know how it ends. Thanks G
Gwendlynn Rose chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Make it longer please!
Dragon the Antihero chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Winry better set things straight cause I dont know how much rejection Ed can handle right now. Cant wait to find out :D
author12306 chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Awesome, and I think a summary A/N would be funny, get some orange juice.
JekkieFan chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Write more! What does Winry have to say!
Berribex112 chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Good chapter. It was mini lol XD. anyway can't wait for next chapter.
escappe chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Now you're just teasing us with this mini chapters -.-... Hopefully Ed and Winry will ride off into the sunset on a unicorn :)
AnimeControl chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Al! Help them be together and love each other! Hehehe! Update soon! :)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Good hope that Al goes and talks to Winry and sorts stuff out between them. I would like to see a bad ass make out scene!update soon!
fullmetalpassion chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
U shud write d summary. ...I'd like some humor coz I feel so bad for ed and his broken heart...and maybe I shud quote your own words."giv the guy a break!"...anyway, hope u get over your block!..or...watevr u called it
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »