Reviews for Past After the End
SharingLittleStories chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Yay for Alphonse! Ed is going to be an ass and read those letters. I already know it. Lol.
SharingLittleStories chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Oh, Al. I hope we see him soon.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
LOL loved the interaction between Ed and Alphonse, Ed is so dense sometimes! He really needs to figure out his shit before he loses her! GAHHHHH NEED MORE!
SharingLittleStories chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This was a bit short, but I'm okay with that!
SharingLittleStories chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You have a nice setup here. Interesting in seeing what happens next!
author12306 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I haven't gotten a single review on my story but I don't stop! I'm sorry if this sounds rude but people tick me off when they don't give people who just started reading credit for starting and leaving reviews on all the chapters they have caught up on! Don't give up, you probably have more readers than you think. You're probably just looking at the smaller amount of readers! I understand being frustrated with not having as many review as you want but at least you get reviews. At least you get appreciation for your story. I'm writing over fifteen stories and writing multiple books and I don't have many readers on here or another fanfic site I post on but I keep going. And thanks for not giving me any credit for reviewing because I just read this.
author12306 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Great chapter.
AnimeRideorDieFreak chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
NOOOOOOOO! dont end it please dont i love this story its absolutely adorable and hilarious... I love the way al kept teasing them and how he tries to talk to sense into them to get together. i would like to see a chapter about al and may though that would be so cool... please keep writing pleaaaaasseeeee! :'(
Valdangelo-shipper chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I love your story! I have a question do you watch a lot of Anime or do you just watch Fullmetal Alchemist?
jaclynkaileigh chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for making me feel like I'm starving now! What a nice picnic andi have to say that I'm surprised and impressed by it. Great job on though I thought maybe they would kiss... and then I got nothing lol. Great job!
author12306 chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I really liked this chapter, normally I find a lot of stuff people usually make mistakes on again and again but here there aren't many.
fullmetalpassion chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Ok I pity ed a lot now. Why r y killing the poor guy?! Jsr giv him the girl already!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I love picnics! What a great way to woo a woman now if he can just not screw it up! I'm so nervous for him! I hope the force is with because he is going to need it or better yet Jedi Mind Tricks. ..'you do forgive me' 'you do want to kiss me' lol
Gheart chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I really love this cant wait to read more please update soon x
jaclynkaileigh chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I can't believe you think this chapter was mehhh. I think it is an awesome set up for what I hope will not be another blunder! Please update I have to know!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »