Reviews for Past After the End
ben ellis chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
WOW AMAZING FANFICTION. i just finished the last 10 eppisodes of fmab today and found this online and started reading it. i got to chapter 18 then my parents got home and kicked me off our computer so i went to my room and loaded it up on my phone... since i had sneaked the http when they wernt looking and then at chapter 24 my brother told on me and got my phone taken away so i went to work and finally fixed my neibors water broken iphone 4 just so i could finish these chapters... THIS WAS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! and beleive me i read a lot. please email any extra chapters to me at thank u sooooo much! keep it comming!
NorthernMage chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
You say that there are still things to happen? Okay, two suggestions.

One, throw everything into one chapter and post it. Done. Might look rushed, but you'll be free.

Two, do a chapter that's set years later, and casually mention everything that's happened between this and next chapter. That way, it's kind of like a flashback. Should stop the fanfic from imprisoning you for much longer if you do it late enough in their lives.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Please continue now. It's really good!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
Make longer. Now.
wolfie21 chapter 33 . 8/15/2014
Hope you update soon
longlivemarshmallows chapter 33 . 8/14/2014
HAHA Gosh typing up stories in the library does sound bad.
Anyway, this is awesome! Come to think about it, this is the first Ed/Wiry fanfic I've read that starts from the moment they meet up again after that awkward train conversation.
xXEmz223Xx chapter 33 . 8/11/2014
Yay it was really cute and sweet! I loved it :)
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
(Here's my review for chapter 33. Because I reviewed when you had the message up instead of the chapter, I couldn't review there again.)

Given what they've just been through, OOC Edwin is perfectly fine.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
Man, I'm really starting to feel you're hankering for orange juice. You need to stop that. You're making me obsessed with Sunny D.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 28 . 6/21/2014
I don't get it. Why couldn't Al just use his alchemy to dig Ed out? If he thought Ed was in the hole, it'd be so much easier to clap his hands and poof! Instant Ed out of hole!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
Aaah... the classic excuse. If you want someone to leave, go tell them to get firewood. I don't know why, but it works every time. OMG, I had to take Latin too! Thank god I finished it in my 2nd year of highschool. That was some hard shit. I feel your pain man.
sunmoon14 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Your story was a light read and I enjoyed it. XD Your message on chapter 33 amused me XD Anyway, it's okay, well at least you have informed us that you still plan to update this story XD take your time and good luck! :)
sunmoon14 chapter 33 . 6/18/2014
Your story was a light read and I enjoyed it. XD Your message on chapter 33 amused me XD Anyway, it's okay, well at least you have informed us that you still plan on updating XD Good luck! :)
author12306 chapter 33 . 5/11/2014
It's okay :) Just like when I promise my friends I'll write more of my book and then I end up drawing or reading in my spare time all day. Ew, octopus?
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 33 . 5/10/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR!
*Goes hulk and throws a chair out of a window*
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »