Reviews for Past After the End
NorthernMage chapter 33 . 5/10/2014
Fair enough. Never been given manga, only read some online (different fandom, Soul Eater), and I'd probably do the same thing.

Either way...still wanting that Edwin. Just saying, Edwin is still appreciated. Take as much time as you need...

But Edwin.
rose chapter 33 . 5/10/2014
This have more apologies than chapters.
KitsuneAiko chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
Haha that's so cool, my birthday is on the same dayy! :3 Let this be our presents..? Well, maybe not yours huh..? Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY & Thank you for getting this chapter out!
anime099 chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
Wow I love this it's so good. And YES PLZ UPDATE DEH NEXT CHAPTER(S)!
xXEmz223Xx chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
I'm glad you didn't give up on this story ! Looking forward to the next chapter!
god damn it dipper chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
AAAAAAAAH HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY
don't worry about updating too much just take your time :)
JazmineElric chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
I loved this! I don't remember the last chapter I reviewed on, so I'm just going to sum it up.

-clears throat- Ed I love you but you are the biggest fucking idiot there is!

Ok, that will do it. I'm loving this and I can't wait until the 10th now! :D

-JazmineElric
author12306 chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
This was a super awesome chapter! :) And you don't have to feel bad that you took so long to update, stuff happens. Just as long as you keep going I don't think anyone will complain :) Aw, poor, hallucinating Ed. He needs a damp rag and some oxygen.
NorthernMage chapter 32 . 5/5/2014
Don't worry, I forgive you! (I've left a story for about five months once, so yeah.)

Just...Edwin, and the next chapter, please?
JazmineElric chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was so freaking cute! XD I loved this!

I would go onto the next chapter but I have to go to bed -_-' All well! I can read more tomorrow! Got all day anyway! XD
xskyzh chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
Can't wait til chapter 32. hate that cliffhanger on ch. 31... :)
xskyzh chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
omg. so good. cant wait for next chapter. please continue
god damn it dipper chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
OH MY GOD ED WAKE THE FUCK UP SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO SO YOU CAN MAKE OUT WITH WINRY HOLY SHIT
Anyway. THAT WAS REALLY GOOD. Also, since it IS only two days away: HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!
author12306 chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
This chapter was so awesome :D Poor Ed, poor Winry. They both need a hug.
chelydraserpentina013 chapter 31 . 2/11/2014
I love your stories and I've been enjoying you and your orange juice crazes! Merry birthday to you too! I get hyper when I drink pure vanilla extract! Which I just did, CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE, DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY! Sooooooo romantic, you are a good romance writer. I write some romance too, I don't think I'm good at it but I do try! AND NO I DONT HAVE ANY OJ, IF I DID MY SISTERS WOULD HAVE EATEN IT ALL. BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY PURE VANILLA EXTRACT THAT YOU ARNT USING... I CAN TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR YOU!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »