Reviews for Past After the End
sofia3 chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Well then, tell your dad I wouldve done the same, but anyway, Ill try and not scream this at you, WHY DE CHAPTER SO SHORT?! But anyway PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
I really like your AN lol you are funny. As to the update, I wonder what Granny has up her sleeve... Oh Ed you area funny man about your height! Glad to see the update! Sometimes that happens to me too!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Cool :)
MAgeOfLife431 chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Can You plz finish this madness? I'm like DYING...
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I haven't read you fic, and honestly, I'm not going to.

In all honesty, you're a dumbass. Don't insult your readers. Whoever said you needed a summary was correct, and you didn't need to insult them where everybody could read, and judge you and your writing based on it. You're trying to attract readers with your summaries, not repel them. You're not just calling that person a jerk, you're calling me a jerk as well, because I know what summaries can do, and I would have insisted you need one as well.
Gwendlynn Rose chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Love, Love, Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter. G
MerlinPhantom151 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
my first time reading this. this is awesome im gonna keep on reading
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Plzzzzzzzz hurry up with the next chapter im begging you!
author12306 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Awesome chapter...
Charlotte chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is really well written so far, I love this couple, good job!
Awesome chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
I ansolutely love how awkward you made ed amd winrys relationship. The two characters are so obviously in love bit yet its so hard for either of them just to admit it... Perfectly written! Oh and btw, i totally agree that ed should have kissed winry at the train sation.., me and my sister always joke that when he hugged her he was meaning to kiss her but just missed by a long shot! Also pretty sure ed was 18 at the end of the manga cuz he was 16 and then it said two years later... Anyways i javmt hot to the last chapter so idk if its over yet but if not keep writing! Its really good!
sofia.quintero.9083 chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Very good chapter still loving it! I wonder when Ed and Winry are gonna make up? Hm. Anyaay, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
AnimeControl chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Lol... Al doesnt know whats going on right now, but he is trying to fix it anyway! True friend ;D

XD
jaclynkaileigh chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Somebody needs to say something to the other! Please? Update soon!
Ghibli Ninja chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Ugh! I wish the two would just come out and say what they mean already! God, how many misunderstanding can one couple go through?! Pls, pls pls hurry up with the next chapter!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »