Reviews for Best Laid Plans
fiend89 chapter 13 . 3/19
There are much Swan-Mills family feels in this one. Love it!
SoFlaComet chapter 15 . 3/13
Liked the interaction between Emma and Regina. I also like the interaction between Tink and Hook. Thank you for sharing
IntegraM chapter 15 . 3/11
Excellent chapter. Thank you for such a great story
This fic is really one of my favorite! ! I love everything about it and their first time was so awesome! I can't wait for more!
Kamilla3030 chapter 15 . 3/11
I'm so happy you've updated! I've read it right away but haven't reviewed so here we go!
I enjoyed literally every moment of this chapter. OMG the beginning with complaining emma is hilarious! I laughed out loud when she expressed her situation way too bluntly..lol poor henry. It's good that henry seems to notice the difference between in their interaction by himself and not when they tell him, Regina is so supportive and caring. I enjoy R/E interaction, they are so cute, flirty and adorable. Haha when they were bringing water in silence, argh it was intense and kinda cute;)
Gods, the sexy time was super hot! I love emma being so understanding and thoughtful just like regina deserves to be treated. "Everyone should need a permission" it's so meaningful for both of them. The dinner was funny, their glances at one another aww. Suspisious Snow is hilarious, The moment of her and regina staring at each other was precious. It's an important point in their relationship. My mind made their inner dialogue sort of haha "are you banging my daughter?", "Not yet, but planning to do just that, dear" "don't you dare to hurt her!" "I won't, i care for her" 'I know you're capable of loving deeply, but i'm not ready to trust you with my daughter just yet' "Well i'm not going anywhere". If being serious, I suspect snow stared at her this way bc henry told her about their ride and regina being so caring towards emma, but i might be wrong.
Anyway, I can't wait to read more, i hope it won't be too long before you updateXD
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 15 . 3/11
Yay! Thanks so much for a new chapter! I really love all your stories, thank you! XD
capitudascamelias chapter 15 . 3/10
I'll write this review as Jack the ripper: by parts.
1) Still want to punch you in the face. You teased me so much about it and now that I read it I know it will take another month to know what happens next. (Sorry, Sweetie. This is not pressure on you. Take your time, as always. I'm just rly curious about how things will go to turn out now).

2) YEEES! FLUFFY SMUT! It was so cute, sexy and touchy all together! I'm proud of you. (I admit that Settling the Score kind of traumatized me a bit on the SQ sexy scenes - still love it, though).

3) What's up with Rumpel being so quiet? I know he wants to go back to Belle, but I miss his sass and bites.

4) Hook and Tink... Smart move. Can I suggest a drinking game between them? Every time Snow blurted out a secret, Regina gives a sassy answer, Charming plays the hero or Emma grunts/rolls her eyes, they drink.
It could have a funny scene like that XD

5) You are awesome.

;**
Love! The wait was long but I always enjoy it when there are new chapters.
kaotikaskull chapter 15 . 3/10
pues me ha gustado TODO! Que ganas tengo de leer el siguiente... quiero ver como Regina cuida de Emma en esta situciĆ³n tan jodida!
DamnedGirl chapter 15 . 3/10
So awesome!
spacedementia5 chapter 15 . 3/10
Gawd, that scene with Regina and Emma having sexy times. Wonderful! Loved that it wasn't just about the sex, but the connection too.
SamanthaR3n33 chapter 15 . 3/10
Ahh! loved it! please please please keep 'em coming!
viv chapter 15 . 3/9
Great chapter. Missed the updates... i really hope to see Regina and Emma conjuring a relationship
Korderoo chapter 15 . 3/9
I really love how Emma and Regina's relationship has progressed and where they are now. I love that things between them are tender and cautious.

I'm very interested to see what will happen as the others find out.

I look forward to more! Thank you!
That ending! Excited for what happens next.