Reviews for Best Laid Plans
emerald-elphie7 chapter 16 . 4/30
keep writing! i love this story!
Gravity In the Air chapter 16 . 2/19
you seem to get your words mixed up. you mean pail for a bucket. pale is white or the absence of color. accept and except are not the same. but i really like this story so could you update please?
guest chapter 16 . 1/28
Will you continue this story? It has a great storyline so fare...
realJane91 chapter 16 . 1/10
Love this story and looking forward to read new chapters.
EvyTa chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Please finish this story, I love the way you write, what an imagination! , their first love making was really caring by Emma. I like the fact that neither charming or snow don't give Regina or Emma a hatefull time about the little things they see or suspect about their relashionship keep the good job
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
That was an easy way to travel.
arglebargle chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
ya'll want a review sayin' F dat, well F dat F dat! i liked this chapter cuz it brought back jaaaaack lol! from wat ur sayin its gonna be about 200k words or so, and that would be cool, but i think u could make it to 400k with what ur building so far. I mean, you can still develop tink/hook (if thats gonna be a thing) and rumple/belle (maybe resolve rumples dark one dilemma, belle gets girlnapped, something...) plus u got the storybrooke crew (u could do cannon pairings OR u could mix it up a bit) and i can see at least 2 more arcs of bad guys/action/adventure stuff. something i aint never saw did was to have a timeskip somewheres. like after the initial pairings are in place, 21 jump street it like 3-4 years ahead so we can see young man henry (who could actually help for realz insteads of for playplay) and deal with problems that ARISE CHIKUN even in stable and cemented relationships...or u could jus keep it low and finish to move on to other stuffs. I just think dis story be catback trippin on a uhaul dawg. don't deny it. if u did wanna makes it longerz with more feelz and stuffs just changz the story desc. to include the characters and say its firsts slow burnz SQ den next slow burnz other peeps. never enough OUAT IMO...peace.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Another great chapter! Regina and Emma are so cute trying to keep their relationship a super secret.
TooMuch chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Too much S&M, you have this story tagged as romance/adventure not angst/torture. Re-tag the story or put something in the story desc that warns ppl they have an hour or more of disgusting rape stuff to read through.
HIHO chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I like the overall writing style, however the 'action' scenes, although containing action, are waaaaaaaaay to descriptive IMO. It takes half a dozen paragraphs for three ppl to get tossed on a ship. Again I do like the style overall but in the future (obviously this is very late pertaining to the previous chapters and the ones after it but I see the story is still ongoing) use fewer words and be a tiny bit less descriptive about how ppl are orienting themselves on the battlefield. Snow can just fall, sliding across the deck and into the starboard wall. We don't have to hear about every single twist her arms, legs, feet, and neck made (unless its something vital to the story like she breaks an ankle or something) and although your descriptiveness is impressive, try and just describe something once and then be a little more glossy in your next descriptions, especially if nothing has really changed (mostly the storm, we get that it was big, but it got described multiple times and wasn't really a whole lot different each time).
EvilRegalJess chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Ok safe to say I'll have nightmares tonight now! Jeez well that was an intense chapter ay? Enjoying this story so far though and am slowly getting through it! xD
JPElles chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Fun to see Jack again. Great story.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
They should have kissed! Lol
Ava1980 chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
This chapter was incredibly brilliant! Loved how Emma was so loving; showing it was more than just sex.
Anne the Fire chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Yay I'm so happy you updated this. It was great I love that you brought Jack back. He's such a fun character and I could picture him exactly running and screaming from the Ogres. Where would they be without Regina and her magic. The evil queen sure does end up saving them quite a lot regardless of what Snow might think and is it wrong for me to wish bad things would happen to Snow and Charming. They are so stupid sometimes and they don't think about what they are doing or saying until after the fact. I'm really hoping that Emma and Regina give them both aneurysms when they tell them about their relationship after speaking with Henry of course. I can't wait for the next update on this or any o your other stories.