Reviews for Light in the Order of Souls
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Well of course everything's cheaper in the muggle world! The wizarding world doesn't have anything even close to mass production! In the wizarding world everything is either hand made or made using magic. I guess you either forgot this story or lost the thread of it. That's too bad as it was good.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Not a bad start to the rewrite and I'm glad to see something done about the Dursley's. This is the second fanfic I've read where they've wound up in prison for child abuse and Harry adopted. I will say I liked the original story and hope this is either just as good if not better.
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
I really like this version of the story too, hope you update it soon!
Miss Milliey chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Hello,
I like this story is like one you wrote before? I really liked the snake! I like H&G stories the best thanks. I hope they are friends with Luna too. Oh well you write and we will read. I hope you don't forget this story! Or finish the other one. Write more soooooooooooooooooooooon, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Got to go find something else to read.
Good luck with all you do.
Miss Millie
Drifter950 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Thank for a very interesting and "fun" story.

After reading "Emerald Eyes to the Soul" and then this one, I think I would like to see where you go with it now. Even though they seem similar, I think them really quite different. And quite likely to surprise me.

Again, thank for a well done story

May the MUSE always be with you!
NabikiB chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Better. Tell you what, use firefox and rightclick over any text box...then turn on the spell checker. When you go into Doc Manager, anything mis-spelled will have a red squiggly line under it. It won't help with grammar, but if you use a search engine to locate and download Open Office, that will. It's better than MS Office Suite or WordPerfect and is programmed by the makers of Java. It's also free.
bigman77 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I'm not gonna lie, your original was much better and if this is just a new version then you should be on chapter 10 already
PsychoticAvenger chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
did you stop the story?
Ether way what you have here is really good.
Mahima chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Make another chappie please! I love this fan fiction as well at the other one t was called emerald souls to the eye? Or something like that! Please post more chapters!
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
nice fanfic
ptl4ever419 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I love it, can't wait for more :)
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Hello,
I liked the other one but you have to like it too.
I thought going out to the mall was great Molly never seamed to get to interact
Like that with Harry. Good job.
Can't wait for more. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't forget usreader's of this story.
Miss Millie
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
This story is great! I really hope you plan to update soon, because i love what I've read so far. Harry and Ginny are adorable together, and i can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing!
thunder18 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013