Reviews for Till Then
jj chapter 1 . 5/12
love it
Loved it :) would love to read more.. so cute :)
Shimmer712 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Could we have a second part, written from Dick's perspective?
VeronicaChase chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Holy f this was so confusing yet I loved every word.
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Oh my gosh, there are NO WORDS to explain just how truly beautiful this short story is. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing it with us. I am now officially one of your fangirls
jazsy55 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This was beautiful! Thank you so much for making it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Jesus this story was incredible. I loved it so much. I felt everything the characters were feeling. I was smiling like an idiot the entire time. Honestly this was so cute and wonderful. Thank you for writing!
halfbakedwords chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I know I'm a little late to the Birdflash party but I just wanted you to know...

HNNGGHH I loved thisss. I feel like I always have a really high bar set for fics (ie I'm incredibly picky) but you. You did amazing here. 1) Your writing is amazing. You captured the witty banter between Dick and Wally perfectly and it made me snicker so many times to imagine all that snark. The pacing of everything was spot on as well. 2) The fluff! The angst! I loved that you snuck in some angst in the part where Wally finds Older!Dick broken by what I thought was Wally's death or disappearance (but I wasn't exactly sure so maybe you could clear that up to me, bc I was dying to know!) Augh it killed me right there, that Wally just stumbled on this super vulnerable Dick and it asdglsjk. The feels. And then more fluff after that just made it better. 3) I commend your bravery for adopting such a daunting continuity, and it could've gone very wrong, but you did it SO well! That said, I lovee TTW so it was awesome and super refreshing to see the concept rewritten with a Birdflash spin on it.

Overall, a great story and I'm totally saving this to read it many more times to come! Please keep writing!
RobinCupcake chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
wait... on the first story it said that dick's name was nightwing, but in the third to last story it said that his name was robin? i'm so confused at the moment (-_-)
Raquel chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I still prefer Traught or Longshot. But... I guess this is a good Birdflash. I HATE birdflash! But I think that this has gotten me interested in their...Unique pairing

Ps. Is this supposed to be a rerun on "The Time Travelers Wife"?
Cookiepiano chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I usually don't enjoy gay stories, Etc. Bird flash, but, as a story, this was very good.
PuckRock chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I know its been two years but i need to know, was wally's super hero name, The Flasher?
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
So beautiful...
Your fic is marvellous.
Thanks!
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love it
Ayumu-chan3513 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I am so glad that Wally finally got experience their wedding! Overall, this just had a lot of really sweet moments, like Dick and Wally in the Batcave on Valentine's Day. Good work keeping all of the continuity in check!

Thank you for sharing and I hope you're doing well!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Ayumu-chan