Reviews for Till Then
Raquel chapter 1 . 9/22
I still prefer Traught or Longshot. But... I guess this is a good Birdflash. I HATE birdflash! But I think that this has gotten me interested in their...Unique pairing

Ps. Is this supposed to be a rerun on "The Time Travelers Wife"?
Cookiepiano chapter 1 . 8/19
I usually don't enjoy gay stories, Etc. Bird flash, but, as a story, this was very good.
PuckRock chapter 1 . 7/9
I know its been two years but i need to know, was wally's super hero name, The Flasher?
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 4/25
So beautiful...
Your fic is marvellous.
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love it
Ayumu-chan3513 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I am so glad that Wally finally got experience their wedding! Overall, this just had a lot of really sweet moments, like Dick and Wally in the Batcave on Valentine's Day. Good work keeping all of the continuity in check!

Thank you for sharing and I hope you're doing well!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Avrodite chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was awesome. I like how you kept track of the time line.
The plot twist like things in this are also cool. I'm glad I read this even though of it's length.
The combination of all those little things make it even more readable.
Stick to your style, it's totally worth it.
Kumagawa 'Godlike' Misogi chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
It's good but really confusing... I don't know which timeline of each character were reside in. I hope you could tell us more. I don't know whether he is dick in the future or dick in original timeline or other whatsoever.
OrphanAccount777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
AW! so cute! I almost wish it didn't end! or that we got to see Robin's part and his thoughts on the time-traveling. Very good!
French Curly Fry chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Holymotherofgod that was amazing. Words have completely failed me.
When I finished reading this piece of utter perfection, it occured to me I hadn't looked at the author, whom I completely intended to follow on the site like a stalker and read the rest of their works.
Then I read that it was by you and had a complete DUH moment. Of course it would be by you if it was this spectacular.
I was already following you, but I must have missed this email after yahoo started sending all my alerts to the spam box. I wasnt so upset when I realized it a while ago, but NOW? Im quite irritated. I can't believe I could have read this stunning work even sooner.
ladytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is adorable! I love it so, so, so very much! I would right you a full review, but honestly, it's 3 in the morning and I'm ready to drop! I just couldn't go to bed without finishing! Kudos! This story utterly melted my heart. It was perfect, each and every line.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved it!
Diamone chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
It bothers me that this story has only 14 reviews considering that it was an amazing ride. I was blown away! I always enjoy a good time travel story. Not to mention your style of writing and how you bring the characters to life. I did get a little confused but once I read it the second time around, it was easier. Thanks for sharing.
DPraven chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Good story, a little hard to follow at times but good