Reviews for RePeter
jslee102 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I very much like the plot and look forward to seeing more. I hope to see you involve peter in this much more. With regards to Harry/fleur, they have years before they meet. Teens go through many relationships, some that last for a week. Don't be afraid to pair him up with multiple people for short periods of time.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
*lol* I can't believe everybody is going to really belive from Harry's occumancy enduced false memories that he's NOT the long lost Potter heir. I mean come on, first of all what else did they expect to see in Harry 'Gray's' mind? its been 10 years since they saw Harry Potter who was only 15 months old at the time. If he was still alive, then obviously SOMEBODY had to have been raising him all these years so even without occumancy supporting the fake memories, of course the mind readers should have been expecting to see either HAPPY childhood memories in Harry 'Grey's' mind of his time with whatever family had been raising him all these, or did they. All seriously expect such a HEALTHY looking boy would be secretly harboring horrible nightmare enducing memories of whatever 'horrible' life he had been living all these years if he had really been Harry Potter?

Yet despite the black hair, green eyes, not to mention his uncanny identical resemblence to the still living James Potter that EVERYBODY who knows the Potters noticed immediately *lol*, etc. their going to ignore all that because of the 'happy childhood family memories' he showed them without at least confirming whether he WAS the missing Potter boy or not? *lol* no trying to find a way to sneak some blood or hair samples or something from Harry and do a magical version of a DNA test just to make sure their suspicion really are wrong despite the memories they picked up since it should have been obvious the memories should have been there if the Potter heir had a happy childhood all these years with whoever had him, since any memories of his real family when he was 15 months old should have ceased to exist as the years went by.

What were they expecting to see exactly when they Harry 'Gray' off as secretly being Harry 'Potter' when they saw the false memories? Though I think Harry should make a formal complaint to Dumbledore and the other teachers about Snape, by playing dumb and telling them that Snape is hounding and harrassing him, claiming that he is some kid named Harry Potter when he's not, and demand to know why should he be punished because his head of house has some kind of grudge against him because of some other kid who has been missing for the last decade and has no proof he's the kid Snape has been punishing him over being? *lol*
PuppyProngs chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I am really looking forward to the world's reactions to what Peter did on Halloween, what Harry can do and Peter's history.
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
I'm really enjoying both your world building and character development. I definitely agree with your statement on set up, but I enjoyed this chapter even if you do think it is a little weak.

Plus, I always enjoy seeing a more developed Quirrell. Hope I can reach your skill at world building some day.
Chi Vayne chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
"Severus, don't be ridiculous. That sounds like a cheezy B-grade novel with a large group of plot-holes. Obviously the Dark Lord would not have done that, you and I both know that he would never share power," - I loved this line. I always get confused by the stories where Voldemort takes Harry away to raise him as his heir. Voldemort wouldn't raise a potential rival, and since he wants to be immortal he doesn't need an heir.
emerald dragon6 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Great story so far. It would be nice to see harry paired with Fleur and Daphne. Keep up the good work!
Slappy Meals chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Please make this a Harry/Fleur fic! There aren't many good quality fics that have that pairing!
CuriousGuest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
"Well, the Snape problem should be somewhat illustrated in this chapter, but keep in mind, in this fic, Harry was sorted into Slytherin and he doesn't have the last name Potter, which means that the only animosity that Snape should have with Harry is the way he looks, and his blood status."

You forgot the fact that Harry looks like James and has Lily's eyes - something Snape should recognize very fast and connect some dots since the child during Voldemort's attack just dissapeared. And about his status. He will be some kind of hypocrite if for Harry being a half blood will cause him problems since Lily was muggleborn and he still associated himself with her. (I wrote that before reading third chapter just to show what I meant then).
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Good to know Harry was able to fool Legimency probes from Dumbledore and Quirrelmort.
Snape is his usual greasy self; I think Harry should think of a subtle way to get rid of him.
rb2312 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Great first two chapters.

Read a few stiries where harry is raised by sirius, remus or both. But this is the first i have read where peter gets to be daddy.

Hope they remain friends dispite the house differences
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Good chapter.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Very good start.

gunny
PuppyProngs chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I like the story, will there be more chapters soon?
major wallace chapter 2 . 7/6/2013