Reviews for Until the End of Eternity
Blitz chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Baha. Gator :-) . Yay for new characters. And for no Tristan. There was something about him that irritated me...
SanglantCouer chapter 9 . 2/9/2004
I liked this book a lot actually. I grow more and more fond of Vicky, heh. I think I may even like her more than Addie, ok maybe not, but it's a tough choice. You never dissappoint Addie.
Dema Davis chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
Aw Liz has to stay now. And couldn't Vic just break one of Emil's legs so he has to stay. Or wouldn't it be fun if he made a move on Vic and Her daddy showed up. hehe forget the future he'd be lucky to live past the next five seconds Five minutes if Daddy felt like playing with him first.
Hana-chan chapter 9 . 11/1/2003
Should you reconcile Addie and Ric? YES YES a thousand times yes!
Mariam chapter 9 . 10/24/2003
Hey...yeah you definately should try to reconile thing btw addie adn ric...this one was good...dont like the ending too much but yeah...you left a lot loose strings...i was just wondering what happend with the racheal-warren-addie thing?
Phoenix SilverWind chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
I want Addie and Ric back together! Great job! I love your stories
fett chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
This ending may have been short but it managed to get the point across. As far as I'm concern that's all that matters in order for it to be a good chapter.

As for you question, I think Addie and Ric should get back together in a later story. Those two seem to be made for each other.
fett chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
It was nice to see that Vicky didn't die.
Zeelee chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
So then, I take it this wasn't the end of the story? Good, cause I want more. :)

I like the relationship you've got between Vicky and Emil-damn me and my irrational love for love/hate duos. I'm very interested to see where you'll take that.
i love your website chapter 7 . 9/9/2003
please update this story

i always venture between here and your website hoping for updates but all in vain

please update
Dema Davis chapter 7 . 9/7/2003
Kacie is just so darn good at the decoy job! And Crred and a LeBue. I don't think Daddy Sabby's gona like that one. LOL! More Please Lots more!
Buckster chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Great story. So far I have loved the whole series. Can't wait to read more.
Phoenix SilverWind chapter 7 . 8/4/2003
Can't wait for more

~Phoenix
myna chapter 7 . 8/2/2003
I liked this chapter...it was GOOD, but too short. I hope you post the other chapter real soon
Megan chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
YAY! Addie's back online! Like the chap, but too short.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »