Reviews for Song of the Dying
Chasing Silmarils chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Wow, you do the POVs really well. You portrayed my tribute really good! :) Keep it up!
Dissection of the Mind chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
It makes sense why Claire wished to volunteer, at least in my opinion. Ha, fate is so interesting. I haven't found any mistakes, and thats great! I read some and they are riddled with them. This story so far is excellent. I wonder who the boy is? Wait, there is none? Le gasp! I wonder what will happen! Eh, free blood baths? Oh, gosh.. that seems horrid!

Aurora seems very accepting, but that is needed. The way you described her feelings was amazing. It felt as if you could experience her emotions whihc is hard to do, but note-worthy. All in all it's fantastic.

Crystal seems more like a District one name..

"This is really one lottery you don't want to win..." That, my dear friend, was pure genius. You captured basically most district's (excluding 1,2, and normally 4) feelings toward this. It gave the feel of the situation which was good.

Henry Green... from Distritc six? Are you kidding me? Not only is the same person in my SYOT, it has the same name. And, according to it he and his friends made a pact. Same in mine. Henry Green. just such a strange coincedince. Same district and all... just...Ugh :p. There are some differences though, so..

Anywho! This chapter was excellent and i enjoy your writing! The flow, as I may have said before, is great. All of the words are just awesome :D :)
Dissection of the Mind chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Your writing is excellent! The description really flows nicely and keeps you wanting more! Okay... that sounded a little odd... :O

I really enjoy it, sorry I haven't reivewed earlier D:
a walking travesty chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I'd love to submit a few tributes!
MissAmeliaYoung chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Whoa, Kanato's dream was crazy. If I had a dream like that, I'd be terrified when I woke.
Very good chapter; you're writing style is lovely and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Thargelion chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Wow. Just... wow. I kept reading this over and over, and not just because my character's in it :) Your writing is just amazing!
Chasing Silmarils chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I liked this chapter a lot. Your writing style is awesome, plus you really get into character with the tributes. Try to update soon, this is one of the most interesting SYOTs that I've ever seen!
xTinyGhoulx chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
REALLY well written!

Cant wait for more!
MissAmeliaYoung chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This looks exciting, and definitely different from other Hunger Games stories I've seen. I can't wait to see what you have in store.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2