Reviews for Alter Egos
The Da chapter 7 . 2/9
What happened with the large space? It's creeping me out!

At last YUe comes! I wanted to write so many compliments but my grammar sucks!

Ganbatte! Keep up the good job!

NGUNS! Never Give Up Never Surrender! (Please continue)
The Da chapter 6 . 2/9
I've got goosebumps reading the start of "I took left"...
Facts: Yue is concerned. Why?I have speculations but I have to read the new chap to see if I am right or wrong
Touya... ah you mentioned that on the notes about her house so forget it
The chinese girl. Meiling or Tomoyo? Cause both of their hair's black

Ganbatte! Please continue!
The Da chapter 5 . 2/9
KYAAAA! kYYAAAA! KYYYAA! (I'm sorry! _; but the suspend, and after that (finally) seeing Yue in, maybe next chapter or the next is exhilarating). What will Yue do!? How will Imiyo (i forgot the name...) react!?

The Da chapter 4 . 2/9
I have nothing to say but to keep up the good... work! (?)

The Da chapter 3 . 2/9
What is The One True Thing? I'm really curious. Imiyo! Please keep supporting Yukito even if you know (and if possible, see) his other persona!

The Da chapter 2 . 2/9
You're killing me with this waiting! (Oh the suspend and drama). But it's alright, it's alright...
This is a therapy session after all and if Yue suddenly appeared it would dampened the fic. So good job making the progress good.

Ganbatte ne!
TheDa chapter 1 . 2/9
... What kind of timeline is this?
Side question first: you're a therapist? From the dialogue and the notes I assumed you are?

I wonder what kind of reaction miss... Imiyo will have when Yukito showed him his true form.. Yue!

Spring chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
I am speechless. This is good. I liked reading the story from Imiyo's perspective.
Emi chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
It's quite interesting. Touya-Yukito is a favourite couple, but the psychological fic that you've written really draws me in. As a reader I know more than the narrator, so it's an interesting experience reading from the perspective of a psychologist who's only getting to know Yukito as a client.
Darkling221 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
This is a great and perfect execution of a topic I have long thought was missing from Yuki's character. They never really go into how he must feel finding out he is a false form and I'm sure despite his kind nature that a bitterness grew from it. I love Yukito and I love this fic that truely explored him. Love it.

Yuki and Toya need to hook up, like now. srs.

Thanks for this amazing fic!
Kura'Baee chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Lol. This psychiatrist has no idea what's she's gotten into.

I cannot help but laugh out loud at times; Imiyo's confusion regarding Yukito's mentality is humorous. But also extremely interesting. I am carefully observing how Imiyo is making heads and tails of the situation. I stand on a higher ground, sort of, because - as a reader - I have a pretty decent idea of what's going on in Yukito's head. (Woah that sentence seemed sloppy.) However, I can definitely see your fic unveiling something brand new with Kito's psyche. Yukito's cynicism, for one thing, is an interesting contrast towards his behavior in the anime. I also always imagined him much more adorable without the glasses.

If it was not already obvious, Yukito (mainly Yue, actually) is my favorite character in CCS, but there aren't enough fancfics dedicated to the two. There are definitely not enough that are as good as yours.

I had to slow down and backtrack a bit to review. Even just to tell you you're doing a wonderful job. I feel sort of guilty when I fail to review to an amazing fanfic. It's like accepting a fantastic gift without saying "thank you"!

So thank you.

On to the next chapter! :3
Advent of Insanity chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Wow! I really liked this~~ -heart-

I don't know what fic "one true thing' is as I didn't see it in your fics, but now I'm curious.

Anyways. I loved this so far! Can't wait to see how the sequel goes~~3
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
This is really, really good. I was wondering whether you were a psychologist/psychiatrist/counselor, Imiyo seemed so knowledgeable and realistic... XD
Kai's brother1 chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
This was a very interesting story.

Usually I only read romance stories and such

but this was a great exception!

Its so brilliant how you managed to make

Yukito so into character and yet make him react like

any person would if found in his situation.

This was a great!

I loved it!

Phlogistics chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
This fic was fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this!