Reviews for Why Me?
Soleimon Berserker chapter 11 . 3/12
Im unaware if you've played the Dark/Demon Souls series but if so then id like tk recommend Artorias the Abysswalker, Dragonslayer Ornstein, The Perpetrator, and the Ivory King from this series. Tai your pick, But out of those Ornstein personally holds a little place in my heart...so many deaths T-T
LaUgHiNgmaN chapter 11 . 3/11
Well I read up to chapter 11 and I can say it's interesting. The villainess is she one of Alex's exes? Because I'm guessing she's the recent went-not-so-well break up since she's acting as if she went over the deep end and completely mental. That and there was indication of using "him" when addressing that she watch Familiar of Zero with somebody.

You adding the Chaos Marines even if primitive is seemingly overpowering the antagonist because the first two champions were her first meaning so that means later on when she gets the hang of it she could make a damn Chaos Marine army that even with the combination of multiple armies uniting against this Chaos Marines, they, the normal armies, would be slaughter.

I'm not saying it bad but I'm saying if this comes to pass, which probably will lead to such, will require Alex to have more than just Avatars to temporarily change into. It would require him to have an ULTIMATE Noble Phantasm like Ionioi Hetairoi to reduce the threat to a managable battle for regular armies be able to fight with assistance from Noble Phantasm soldiers.

I'm not saying to not give the villainess a super power/genetically augmentated army. I'm saying if you choose to give her an such army even a small one, which still probably can tear apart a normal size army of regular soldiers even with mages in the ranks, you have to even the playing field and give Alex a Noble Phantasm to nullify the army number aspect. He can grow to be a warrior but the number of chaos marines will still be effective against a well season warrior it will only be matter of time it takes for the person to fall even if that person has some sort of power up. Besides you even gave the first two champions incredible armors that is mostly magic resistant would probably means there is more where that came from, most likely from the villainess. So to be fair for the protagonist, he's going to need a Noble Phantasm army, he could use the Gordius Wheel, a anti-army Noble Phantasm, but once he used it the antagonists can try to plan accordingly on how to deal with it, a army on the other hand will be hard to deal with since the tide of battle will be a struggle as it is constantly changing.

I hope to see more good things about this fanfic.
moonberserker chapter 11 . 3/6
Just marathoner this after reading your new story in space battles/sufficient velocity (don't remember which one) and I gotta say that I loved this.
Dairegh chapter 11 . 2/3
Cool beans. I've only ever once faught a Tyrant, and it was a bitch and a half to kill. And I had a -lot- of rockets with me. With Alex now having access to an advanced form of tyrant, the Nemesis, shit just got real. :3
Dairegh chapter 1 . 2/2
*blink blink*. What the hell was with that book? O.o
Oookay. So, ZnT-verse. He seems to have all the effects of Iskander, King of Conquerors... Introduced himself as such, too. I kinda wonder, did he maybe not get the Gandalfr runes like he thought he would? Hm.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I feel that Gamerxz's Black Knight Chronicles on SufficientVelocity is pretty similar to this. I hope reading it can help you overcome your writer's block and get back into the mood to continue this or that other tantalizing and mysterious fic you've got listed on your profile page.
EnigmaWriter21 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I liked this story until this chapter, this is a great story and I will continue to read it to see where you take it... but 'Nemesis Beta'. Really Dude? Really? lol
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
How about Edward Newgate AKA:Whitebeard as a form
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
How about Veradux from game Sonny as avatar? You know the RPG Flash game hosted on Armor Games.
Aeonir chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
In my opinion anytime an author uses 40k in a crossover it forever poisons that fic. 40k is such an insane, dark, expansive and overpowered setting it's extremely hard to strike a balance and it's also hard to make something fucked up like Chaos cults entertaining to read about instead of just revolting and out of place.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Phenomenal Story i love how you have incorporated Nemesis.

Still hopping to see how he will deal with the knowledge of WH40k units appearing

in this world. If it were me at this point i would realize that i had a greater purpose for

being in this world.

S can't wait for a update.
Farhan14 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
awesome
Ranglar chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I'm loving this story so far. I'm pretty sure it deserves an M rating after that last scene in this chapter, though.
Noble1998 chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
I hope eventually that Alex's avatars can level up and unlock new talents/abilities/weapons, etc. like maybe Nemesis Beta unlocking a grenade launcher or something later on, I don't know, something
karthik9 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.