Reviews for Why Me?
Dairegh chapter 11 . 2/3
Cool beans. I've only ever once faught a Tyrant, and it was a bitch and a half to kill. And I had a -lot- of rockets with me. With Alex now having access to an advanced form of tyrant, the Nemesis, shit just got real. :3
Dairegh chapter 1 . 2/2
*blink blink*. What the hell was with that book? O.o
Oookay. So, ZnT-verse. He seems to have all the effects of Iskander, King of Conquerors... Introduced himself as such, too. I kinda wonder, did he maybe not get the Gandalfr runes like he thought he would? Hm.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I feel that Gamerxz's Black Knight Chronicles on SufficientVelocity is pretty similar to this. I hope reading it can help you overcome your writer's block and get back into the mood to continue this or that other tantalizing and mysterious fic you've got listed on your profile page.
EnigmaWriter21 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I liked this story until this chapter, this is a great story and I will continue to read it to see where you take it... but 'Nemesis Beta'. Really Dude? Really? lol
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
How about Edward Newgate AKA:Whitebeard as a form
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
How about Veradux from game Sonny as avatar? You know the RPG Flash game hosted on Armor Games.
Aeonir chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
In my opinion anytime an author uses 40k in a crossover it forever poisons that fic. 40k is such an insane, dark, expansive and overpowered setting it's extremely hard to strike a balance and it's also hard to make something fucked up like Chaos cults entertaining to read about instead of just revolting and out of place.
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Phenomenal Story i love how you have incorporated Nemesis.

Still hopping to see how he will deal with the knowledge of WH40k units appearing

in this world. If it were me at this point i would realize that i had a greater purpose for

being in this world.

S can't wait for a update.
Farhan14 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
awesome
Ranglar chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I'm loving this story so far. I'm pretty sure it deserves an M rating after that last scene in this chapter, though.
Noble1998 chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
I hope eventually that Alex's avatars can level up and unlock new talents/abilities/weapons, etc. like maybe Nemesis Beta unlocking a grenade launcher or something later on, I don't know, something
karthik9 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
rekt101 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
chicks his ex
Anonymous chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Ever though of having Cooler Final Form or Broly Legendary Super Saiyan Mode as an Avatar
tylermech66 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014