Reviews for Track 5
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Fantastic!
JaToya chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That wad fantastic. Wish there was more. I'd love to see how they manage to make it work. If they expand their family. How Puck's fans react to them being a couple.

On the other hand, it's perfect the way it is and I'm just being greedy.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
First off, no harm in taking a 'detour' for a fun one-shot, lol. (I was so excited when this one popped up in my inbox, because 'Work' was just sitting on my flash drive waiting to be edited!)

Okay, I love the pacing and progression of this story. You're pretty much always really good at that, honestly. Things move along and we get to where we need to be, but it's not hurried or forced in any way. And this may sound awful, but I actually love that angsty, anxious feeling that there is all the way up until the end. (I'm pretty sure I only love it because it does end well, but that's beside the point!)

Another thing I love about this one is how so, so much is said and revealed without them saying much of anything. In fact, I think my favorite part is:
"Don't stop," she begged, even though there was no way he could have known what she'd been thinking nor had he given any indication that he would. The almost-bruising hold he had on her hips told her just the opposite, but she'd always struggled to keep herself from saying exactly what she thought in the heat of the moment. "Don't ever …"

"Never," he grunted, his hands working up the skirt of the dress she was wearing and then sneaking underneath the fabric. "Never have."

That part made me gasp and gave me little butterflies in my stomach, and I'm pretty sure I read it at least three times before I finished the story.

As always, amazing.
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved it I hope you plan to post more for this

Brandy
kezztip chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very nice story - haven't read a good Puckleberry in forever. I also enjoy the North album, although I think Track 6 is the most beautiful of its love songs. But well done indeed.
donna14 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This story was just perfect. Such a feel good about everything one! I absolutely loved it!
Ms.allea chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
amazing
downwivluv chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Uggghhhhh! That hit me right in the feels. The gooey, romantic feels.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was really sweet. It's always so exciting to read new Puckleberry stories, they're getting rarer and rarer. Thanks
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Loved it! What song IS track 5?
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awww... I don't know why that's always my reaction to your Puckleberries but damn. So great to read. I don't know how you pack so much emotion and sheer atmosphere into your stories but I always feel overwhelmed with everything just exploding outward from the screen.
CC chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
So, so, so perfect. I am at a loss for words.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Thank you! This was a fantastic Puckleberry story-I love the way that you write them! I was just thinking earlier today about your stories and hoping that you would write another one soon. Looking forward to more Puckleberry from you!