Reviews for Underneath the Ground
TheDeadKing011 chapter 1 . 6/21
I was going to cry, damnit! You were gonna make me cry! But then I ended up SMILING! You're so freaking amazing! This was awesome! Really good job!
PIMPNESS chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Aw that was kinda sad how they thought they were gonna die :,,(((
But hmm that shock collar tho... Why ain't that in more fan fics? ;)
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
oh...OH. I like that ending veryvery muchhhhhh :3
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
XD I knew it was Shinra. Well they definately get along now ;3 Fabulous one-shot
Number 1 Ninja chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I absolutely loved this! I love the pairing, I love the idea for it, and I loved the outcome. Call me a sadist, but I love reading fanfictions about Shizuo and Izaya being in life or death situations, because revelations like this always happen. It was very dark *and no, that was NOT meant to be punny* but it still had very sweet and fluffy moments, which I liked seeing. I knew it had to be one of their friends pulling a stunt like this *Because it almost always is* but I was expecting it to be Erika haha! Oh Shinra, you manipulative evil genius, you. Very good story, and I loved that they're not going to pretend what happened happened. Great job, and I hope to see some more from you!
jessieblackcat13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Absolutely perfect.
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hahah i just know it was his doing rofl :D
Vega Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Great :D
DarkBlueLynx chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
you know what, it's FREAKING BRILLIANT. I mean, I've been wondering for the past weeks as how to make a situation for a pairing scary enough to make one of the partner scared shitless when she usually isn't. And bam, of course, life or death situation with uncertain possibilitie! And no, please don't worry that I would make exactly the same environment like yours :) but thank you for the inspiration XD btw, the story is well written and enjoyable, though I think it would be better if you could evolve and prolong the situation when they're underground with deeper emotion and all... But still, it's good :D
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
oh, my, god. author, look at this face. i love this. its like a bittersweet feeling, so sweet and some how, still dark. great read; good job. you deserve a cookie.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Five stars! Bravo!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
hahahaha very good!
Misachin chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
daww fluffyness overload!
nyahaha great job Shinra.
and you too author-san!
keep writing
TamaChi-Neko chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Kyaaaa... (fan girling scream) I LOVE IT!
fraifrai chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
! I'm glad I read that! Well done! And unique idea! Write more stories pleeess?
Anything can change real quick in a life or death situation. I'd say being underground would scare anyone straight. That's no joke.