Reviews for In the Angel's Name
Hailey Face chapter 5 . 3/23
she has hed so much time to practice it should be so easy for her just to pluck a piece of clarys hair out or use her past transformation you should know this the third book came out before you updated this... WTF?
Hailey Face chapter 4 . 3/23
you are so funny but you make them rammble alot why do they need to know their personal life except jace hates ducks.
Hailey Face chapter 3 . 3/23
i love that maybe you could just say it runs in the family, james said something about hating ducks in the bane chronicles, this is great
Juliet chapter 3 . 3/8
I'm not sure, but Jace's fear of ducks might be hereditary, I think some fears can be passed through generations, which is actually rather interesting. This fanfic is great so far, I love it!
Gams2000 chapter 5 . 2/2
Lol. Jace just went on a total rant about his awesomness. Please update.
Gams2000 chapter 3 . 2/2
No no, Will fed ducks a mallard pie. Aka a duck pie, and they ate it. But thats not why Will hates them. You see when Will was little he used to feed the ducks near his house bread. One day a duck figured out had more bread in his pocket and bit him. Will ran into his house and later that night he opened his window and the duck was right there. So Will was tramatized of ducks ever since. If you want to read the whole story its on Cassandra Clares official website
Gams2000 chapter 2 . 2/2
I knew I wasnt the only one who thought of adam lambert when i pictured magnus! I KNEW IT! And This Is Amazing. Luv ya!
Gams2000 chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesomness.
jallam chapter 5 . 1/12
You need need need to continue!
jallam chapter 3 . 1/12
Where do missing socks go then?
twotoe chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Hmmm, Dean's been to Hell and back literally. I think all and all his story is a good match for Jace's really. Should be interesting. Hope you update this.
banana chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
nice story but lol on jace like dude dean has had to deal with way more shit then that! all I have to say is if you keep updating it would be good to see a baddie from supernatural instead of just tmi then dean would totally kick ass but thats besides the point. Is there anymore ships? or are they all cannon? *sighs* no destiel or samifer *tear rolls down cheek* anywho good story hope you continue
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! OMG, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

I'm glad I found this, and really cannot wait for the next chapter... Please, please, please update soon! :D xoxo
Female whovian chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Awesome story! They're acting exactly how'd you'd expect them too!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
This I grate so please write more