Reviews for Beyond Instinct
Wow, just wow! I absolutely love this story. I love the fact that Myka was not portrayed as overly shy and timid, like in so many other stories. She took the lead , like the demeanor she had in the show. It was beautifully written, and extremely detailed. Thank you for sharing.

CdB55 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh, wow! That was incredibly powerful!

This is going to take a second and even a third reading, and not just for the sex!
beaches13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'm hoping you'll do a sequel or chapter to this story. Part of me liked & could relate to Myka being pissed. It seemed appropriate. I'm not sure how I felt about the violence but I liked the ending. I was so angry after watching that episode I didn't watch the others. Thanks for writing to correct the shows horrible storyline where these two are considers.
WindUpLion chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
EXCELLENT. As it should be.
Supasoph chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
wow! God why couldn't you have been the writer of warehouse 13. It may not have been cancelled. :)
jenn.h.39 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
this was exactly what i was looking for...a fix...but not a sap up the wrap up...the juxtaposition of the characters' usual behavior was awesome. myka aggressive and hg discombobulated...loved this!
StarrH chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Applause! Encore. Well done, I enjoyed it immensely.
strongwoman341 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. Really hot and passionate, without sugar coating the betrayal and anger that Myka had to be feeling. Plus, you gave us the happy ending that our show seems so hesitant about. Thank you!
Nicki chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! A senario of something like what should have happened.
UnguidedLight chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awesome :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Solarista chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
George hehe gotta love Jaime Murray. ;-)
belisaria.hald chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Alright, I don't even know how you managed to fit so much hotness and sweetness in one fic, but it is magnificent, so thank you!
I Wear the Crown chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my word. I need a cold shower now...
dacaria chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ever since I saw Myka tearfully drive off in the SUV leaving Helena gazing longingly in the driveway, I wanted an alternate ending; thank you for "fixing" the Bering-Wells story ;)