Reviews for Hold on to me
arrihglover4EVA chapter 1 . 9/26
Great story so far
daria123love chapter 8 . 4/23
This chapter went from "how dare you kiss my girlfriend!" to "HEY A GIRL GOT FREAKING MURDERED" IM SO CONFUSED
Jlaw.Love chapter 14 . 3/1
OH MY GOODNESS! This.. this is, I don't know how to say it. I love this so much! This is incredible!
If you're going to write Spanish, know how to write Spanish, instead of putting it through google translate please. "tener un buen día." When translated word per word it means have a nice day, but everyone who knows how to form Spanish sentences knows that you have to put the noun before the adjective. In have a nice day, you'd translate it have a day nice, or tener dia beun.
bestbigsis01 chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
I didn't even notice until now which was a great surprise loved it :))))))))))))))))))))
Blazing Archer chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Please don't abandon this story... I just happened to stumble upon this story today and I read it again and again. I love this story so much, and I can't wait to know how it's going to end or what's gonna happen next. Judging from the date you last updated this story, I don't think you're this story anytime soon. But still, I'm hopeful.

Sorry if I sound demanding! XD
stillwaiting61 chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
is there more to come? hope so-good story
Liggle chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Woah didn't see that coming
yellowbeanie chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Please, update. This fic is amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
UPDATE NOW!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
UPDATE NOW!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
This story is great! Plz update I want to see what happen's.
coolkat10 chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
This is an amazing story! You have got to update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Hi not sure if this story is abandoned cuz you've been updating the others pretty fast but this hasn't been done for ages and really hoping you update this story next and then maybe bloodlust because I love them ure really talented and I loved reading these stories so really hoping that you update soon please really good work though
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Come on please wright more it was gettin rally good and u haven't updated in forever