Reviews for Hold on to me
Blazing Archer chapter 14 . 7/19
Please don't abandon this story... I just happened to stumble upon this story today and I read it again and again. I love this story so much, and I can't wait to know how it's going to end or what's gonna happen next. Judging from the date you last updated this story, I don't think you're this story anytime soon. But still, I'm hopeful.

Sorry if I sound demanding! XD
stillwaiting61 chapter 14 . 2/26
is there more to come? hope so-good story
Liggle chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Woah didn't see that coming
yellowbeanie chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Please, update. This fic is amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
UPDATE NOW!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
UPDATE NOW!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
This story is great! Plz update I want to see what happen's.
coolkat10 chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
This is an amazing story! You have got to update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Hi not sure if this story is abandoned cuz you've been updating the others pretty fast but this hasn't been done for ages and really hoping you update this story next and then maybe bloodlust because I love them ure really talented and I loved reading these stories so really hoping that you update soon please really good work though
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Come on please wright more it was gettin rally good and u haven't updated in forever
i-will-devour-your-stories chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
Come on, write more!
Umm chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Por supuesto, cuchara? Why did she call him a spoon? O.o
Browniangel chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
No I did not catch that at all now that a talented writing, can't believe I missed that.

Poor Prim had to witness Katniss drug Peeta hopefully she really doesn't understand what is going on. The things is Prim is a smart girl but she won't question Katniss.

I'm so happy that Johanna convenience Katniss to tell Peeta the truth. So Katniss was a drug deal she got an important client of Snow killed and he wants to kill Katniss or make her suffer not sure.

Snow killed their mother and Katniss can't risk Peeta life. Madge knew about Katniss that's why she warned Peeta. It all make sense now and Peeta cares very deeply for Katniss and isn't going to leave her.

Finnick is there to help can't wait for the next up date to find out what going to happen next and why was all these girls being killed? Awesome chapter di not see that coming at all, loving it!
Browniangel chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
What is going on Katniss is telling Glimmer that she shouldn't be to happy about winning the hunger game. That everyone that has won has been killed so she better be careful.

It did shook Katniss and now she on the run and she wants Peeta to go with her and Peeta can't understand why he wants her to go with him.

Peeta can't see how Katniss can see him the way she see him and because of her Peeta is in danger and can't let Shush hurt Peeta. Onto chapter 14 to find out what is going on. How Peeta is handling everything and hopefully find out why this person wants to kill everyone Katniss loves. We know Katniss is a drug deal maybe it has to do with that. So much mystery love it!
Browniangel chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
Boy this chapter truly is taking a crazy turn, love it! Looks like Katniss and Peeta are an item now.

Just when it looks like Katniss is really trying to do well in school wanting to show Effie that she could read and she was smart. She ws really smart. I love that Peeta wouldn't tell her how the book was going to end.

Delly taking Peeta and Katniss to her completely terrified to confirm that Cressida is dead. It almost makes Peeta sick but for Katniss she wasn't scared she noticed alot of things that she smelled of alcoholic, that she had taken a drug she knew of Fever, very interesting. Crazy Peeta even noticed that when Katniss left the drug fever was missing.

I can't believe she a drug addicted freaking out and getting high thinking of what type of person she is. Katniss slept around even with Gale and Finnick plus her last tutor.

Yet she doesn't understand why she feels different with Peeta. She wants to be a better person she even believe she has been a better person since she been with Peeta. Then who is them, that will kill Peeta and why.

Onto chapter 13 hoping to get answers this is getting keeps getting better and better awesome!