Reviews for It's Always The Quiet Ones
JC1987 chapter 1 . 2/23
I hope everything's okay with you. I know alot of people have been talking crap about you for not updating this story, me including, but we don't know why you haven't updated it. Maybe you were hurt, or worse, and we're talking bad about you. I hope nothing bad has happened to you. And I hope you can come back someday and continue this story.
withdranwnmadness000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
huh interesting...well i have no idea where to find what requests you want but i will try cause this is interesting. anyway nice chapter keep it up
SpideyTiyan chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Can someone please do there own version of this story.
545 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Can someone do their own story like this please
It could work like that Spider-man one Caught in the Web by FrivolousThoughts
it's a Spiderman Fan fic where he is paired up with different females from Marvel/DC/everything else.
Just
Satsuki This chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Can someone please pick up this story or do one similar to it since this ass hat isn't going to do shit with this story anymore.
BubbleWar chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This was a good idea while it lasted.
I am going to guess that this story is cancelled indefinitely such a shame
I can only hope that this inspires some one to do their own story like this sometime in the future.
(Hint, Hint,Wink, Wink) Well since you're not going to continue this at all.
I am going to put all the girls I would want to have seen paired with Hanataro.
Misaki Ayuzawa
Kosaki Onoder
SeishirĊ Tsugumia
Asuna (Sword Art Online)
Ikaros (Sora No Otoshimono)
Rias Gremory
Ryuko Matoi
Saeko Busujima
Moka Akashiya
Saya Otonashi
Momo Velia Deviluke
Kaguya Yamai & Yuzuru Yamai (Date A Live)
Ruby Rose
Weiss Schnee
Blake Belladonna
Yang Xiao Long
Pyrrha Nikos
Velvet Scarlatina
Melanie & Miltiades Malachite
Sachiko Burai (Tokyo Girls Destruction)
Bill Cipher chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
It's been a year since you began this so I take it that you are not going to Continue this at all
if not well it's your story and you can cancel this if you want.
you should put Cancelled in the synopsis box so people know it is cancelled.
I don't know if you really bad connection in Guam or your dead which is bad i hope not.
WTF chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY OR NOT? THIS IS RIDICULOUS, UPDATE THIS STORY ALREADY? WHY WOULD YOU START THIS AND THEN JUST ABANDON IT? If YOU ARE UPSET BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE DOING REQUESTS WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BE DOING THEM UNTIL LATER, GET OVER IT. UPDATE THIS FUCKING STORY.
WTF chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, AND WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS FUCKING STORY!? UPDATE ALREADY!
Mr. Snuggles chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Well it's been a year since you updated 'It's always The Quiet Ones".
I guess that your mad that every one and their Grand mother has left requests even though you told them you won't take requests till later on. If your not going to do this story anymore you might as well put it up for Adoption.
JC1987 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Come on man, when are you going to update this story. Please update soon.
Otakulinkara9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is a story i would like very much to see be continued.
oh i wonder what girl you plan on putting with Hanataro next ?
i myself have thought of crossover pairings for hanataro.
FFhana chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Hi ruler of existence I like the idea of Hanataro paired up with different girls from different anime/manga ,books ,video games ,TV shows and etc. I'm tired of him being paired up with guys
so are you going to update this ? are you upset with people making requests even though you said you would not be doing that till later. well im sorry about that dude but this is an awesome idea and the other people on this sight would very much like to read the next chapter myself included.
I hope you update this as soon as possible or don't this is your story so i can't tell you not to update. nor can i tell you u can't discontinue your story. so bye and i don't know if you celebrate thanksgiving in Guam but have a Happy Thanksgiving.
redpyuh4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I'm going to guess that you're upset with everyone making requests even though you wrote that you won't be taking requests till later on. well this is a cool story idea to do for Hanataro since he doesn't get enough love from girls he has way to much stories where he's paired up with guys
Bad fur guy chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
um ... are you upset because people are making requests even though you said you won't be doing that till later
on ? I guess that some hanataro fans can't contain their enthusiasm for a fic like this. but lets face it this is an pretty awesome idea for a hanataro fic he doesn't get enough fics where he's paired with girls so. if you are mad
think about it like this you created a hanataro fic that gets hanataro fans excited.