Reviews for Visible to Me
zen4365 chapter 36 . 3/22
Gahhhhhh so cute! I cant wait to read more of this story! Love it! :)
Roz chapter 36 . 3/22
Please continue writing!
AnonymousMoonFan chapter 36 . 3/15
I was pleasantly surprised to find a notification in my inbox about this update. It tells you a lot about the memorability of a fic when you go to read the first update in ages and don't need to reread previous chapters to remember the story and understand what's going on in the chapter. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more updates in the future!
I noticed this was rated MA, so I'm just going to give you a warning: Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. Check the Rules and Guidelines page: Above the rating box in red. (www dot fanfiction dot net / guidelines /

If you wish to keep this here you will have to keep it toned down to fit within the Fiction M rating. Fiction M can have the sex implied or a brief non-descriptive moment between the characters. You cannot describe penetration, foreplay, oral or masturbation for that falls under Fiction MA.

if you find the rules unfavorable here, or just wish to host the original version on a site where it won't get reported. You can move the story to a site that accepts MA content such as Archive of Our Own, DeviantArt, Wattpad, AdultFanfiction or YaoiGallery.

Please remember to respect the site's rules from now on. They are there for a reason after all. Your story isn't the only thing at risk of removal. Your account could be suspended or deleted too. Doesn't always occur, but it does happen from time to time depending on what the admins decide. Better safe than sorry later.
Erinsaber chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
This was perfect. Thank you for writing. Can't wait to see what you post next
Russian Psycho chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
This fanfiction is very good. I move to amerika from Russia two years ago for collage. Try out your Russian on a native Russian. If you ever make a Russia fanfiction I will help you as a translator if you want
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
It's "J'aime toi." Not " Je t'aime"
b2 chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
Amazing please update soon I loved it!
How-to-smile-101 chapter 34 . 2/19/2015
This is great! I haven't read many fanfictions lately, and this one reminded me why I could spend hours reading! This is fantastic, I love it very much! Please continue with the story. :3
RaisinContradiction chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
oh ho...you'd be surprised dear mountieman in how many people have yer problem
RaisinContradiction chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
whoa ludwig's not a priss? Alfred not all up in people's business (whistle) cool o3o
Lady Nightfeather chapter 34 . 2/7/2015
AWWW
and you're welcome :)
Ldrmas chapter 34 . 2/6/2015
Fluff in the snow love it
Act.Like.Italia chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
OMG! So cute! Mattie your so not fair to Gil with all your cuteness!
Ok my fan girl moment is over. Great chapter so cute and sweet I need my daily intake of this story so I was missing it immensely so please update as quick as you can
I'll be waiting for the next chapter

-christinemay
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
OMG please update! I love this it's so cute.