Reviews for Visible to Me
zen4365 chapter 36 . 3/22
Gahhhhhh so cute! I cant wait to read more of this story! Love it! :)
Roz chapter 36 . 3/22
Please continue writing!
AnonymousMoonFan chapter 36 . 3/15
I was pleasantly surprised to find a notification in my inbox about this update. It tells you a lot about the memorability of a fic when you go to read the first update in ages and don't need to reread previous chapters to remember the story and understand what's going on in the chapter. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more updates in the future!
Erinsaber chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
This was perfect. Thank you for writing. Can't wait to see what you post next
Russian Psycho chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
This fanfiction is very good. I move to amerika from Russia two years ago for collage. Try out your Russian on a native Russian. If you ever make a Russia fanfiction I will help you as a translator if you want
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
It's "J'aime toi." Not " Je t'aime"
b2 chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
Amazing please update soon I loved it!
How-to-smile-101 chapter 34 . 2/19/2015
This is great! I haven't read many fanfictions lately, and this one reminded me why I could spend hours reading! This is fantastic, I love it very much! Please continue with the story. :3
RaisinContradiction chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
oh ho...you'd be surprised dear mountieman in how many people have yer problem
RaisinContradiction chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
whoa ludwig's not a priss? Alfred not all up in people's business (whistle) cool o3o
Lady Nightfeather chapter 34 . 2/7/2015
AWWW
and you're welcome :)
Ldrmas chapter 34 . 2/6/2015
Fluff in the snow love it
Act.Like.Italia chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
OMG! So cute! Mattie your so not fair to Gil with all your cuteness!
Ok my fan girl moment is over. Great chapter so cute and sweet I need my daily intake of this story so I was missing it immensely so please update as quick as you can
I'll be waiting for the next chapter

-christinemay
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
OMG please update! I love this it's so cute.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE YOU! PRUCAN IS MY OTP AND THIS IS LITTERLY THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! READING THIS CHAPTER MADE MY HEART HURT. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE. YOU ARE AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE NEVER STOP WRIGHTING THINGS YOUR AN AMAZING WRIGHTER!