Reviews for Visible to Me
Russian Psycho chapter 9 . 5/14
This fanfiction is very good. I move to amerika from Russia two years ago for collage. Try out your Russian on a native Russian. If you ever make a Russia fanfiction I will help you as a translator if you want
It's "J'aime toi." Not " Je t'aime"
b2 chapter 34 . 2/24
Amazing please update soon I loved it!
How-to-smile-101 chapter 34 . 2/19
This is great! I haven't read many fanfictions lately, and this one reminded me why I could spend hours reading! This is fantastic, I love it very much! Please continue with the story. :3
RaisinContradiction chapter 6 . 2/9
oh ho...you'd be surprised dear mountieman in how many people have yer problem
RaisinContradiction chapter 3 . 2/9
whoa ludwig's not a priss? Alfred not all up in people's business (whistle) cool o3o
melissaturkey chapter 34 . 2/7
AWWW
and you're welcome :)
Ldrmas chapter 34 . 2/6
Fluff in the snow love it
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 34 . 2/3
OMG! So cute! Mattie your so not fair to Gil with all your cuteness!
Ok my fan girl moment is over. Great chapter so cute and sweet I need my daily intake of this story so I was missing it immensely so please update as quick as you can
I'll be waiting for the next chapter

-christinemay
OMG please update! I love this it's so cute.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE YOU! PRUCAN IS MY OTP AND THIS IS LITTERLY THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! READING THIS CHAPTER MADE MY HEART HURT. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE. YOU ARE AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE NEVER STOP WRIGHTING THINGS YOUR AN AMAZING WRIGHTER!
me chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
okay this fic is really nasty and francis is really nasty
west4242564 chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
Oh my god yes :D I was waiting for this update. I really love this story and I can't get enough of the PruCan cuteness. I can't wait for the next update I feel like the Bad Touch Trio is going to be revived again. Keep up the great work. Stay Awesome [0]w[0]/*
Ldrmas chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Yes! Now that Matt and Gil are fixed we gotta focus on Lovino and Antino this should be fun
SecretKeeper250 chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Great chapter! This story is so awesome! Though a small comment of translation.

. "¡Mis amigos, eres el mejor!"

since he says "amigos" it's plural. It would be "son los mejores" since he would be saying "you guys are the best" making it plural too.

Other than that great chapter, can't wait for more! :D