Reviews for Visible to Me
Erinsaber chapter 35 . 7/2
This was perfect. Thank you for writing. Can't wait to see what you post next
Russian Psycho chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
This fanfiction is very good. I move to amerika from Russia two years ago for collage. Try out your Russian on a native Russian. If you ever make a Russia fanfiction I will help you as a translator if you want
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
It's "J'aime toi." Not " Je t'aime"
b2 chapter 34 . 2/24/2015
Amazing please update soon I loved it!
How-to-smile-101 chapter 34 . 2/19/2015
This is great! I haven't read many fanfictions lately, and this one reminded me why I could spend hours reading! This is fantastic, I love it very much! Please continue with the story. :3
RaisinContradiction chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
oh ho...you'd be surprised dear mountieman in how many people have yer problem
RaisinContradiction chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
whoa ludwig's not a priss? Alfred not all up in people's business (whistle) cool o3o
melissaturkey chapter 34 . 2/7/2015
AWWW
and you're welcome :)
Ldrmas chapter 34 . 2/6/2015
Fluff in the snow love it
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
OMG! So cute! Mattie your so not fair to Gil with all your cuteness!
Ok my fan girl moment is over. Great chapter so cute and sweet I need my daily intake of this story so I was missing it immensely so please update as quick as you can
I'll be waiting for the next chapter

-christinemay
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
OMG please update! I love this it's so cute.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE YOU! PRUCAN IS MY OTP AND THIS IS LITTERLY THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! READING THIS CHAPTER MADE MY HEART HURT. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE. YOU ARE AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE NEVER STOP WRIGHTING THINGS YOUR AN AMAZING WRIGHTER!
me chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
okay this fic is really nasty and francis is really nasty
west4242564 chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
Oh my god yes :D I was waiting for this update. I really love this story and I can't get enough of the PruCan cuteness. I can't wait for the next update I feel like the Bad Touch Trio is going to be revived again. Keep up the great work. Stay Awesome [0]w[0]/*
Ldrmas chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Yes! Now that Matt and Gil are fixed we gotta focus on Lovino and Antino this should be fun