Reviews for Mokuton Resurrection: One Fun Trip
El Emperador chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice story quite enjoyable...
BubblesBubbles94 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was so cute. Haruhi is such an adorable child. She looks like her mother but I think most of her personality traits she got from her father.
I like it that Shizune is a part of the Senju family since it is well-known that shes always on Tsunades side - no matter what.
Furhermore I could not stop smiling after reading about "turkey neck" and the "wrinkle king". Those are nice and appropiate expressions for Koharu and Homura who Tsunade could never stand even when she grew older and became Hokage.

However there are still many questions to be answered:
When and how did Minato and Tsunade become a couple? Why is he not living with them? I cant help it but I have the feeling that theres some distance betwen them. Maybe Im wrong.
When you mentioned that Haruhi should no see her mother as a gambler I had to think of how it would be if shes a little bit older and sees her mother as a warrior fighting on the battlefield. I think there are many sides of Tsunade and Minato that Haruhi and her brothers will have to explore since they are not only their loving parents but also really famous people on the battlefield with extraordinary skills to save but also to kill other people.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to read this story and I cant wait to read more about Minato and Tsunade as well as the Namikaze-Senju family.
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I liked this Tsunade really does know how to have fun when she's not gambling
bankai777 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I hope that Naruto and Nawaki are better at gambling that their mother Tsunade.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2013