Reviews for That One Time When Jim and Spock Met Their Daughter From the Future
robins princess starfire chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Well, I am sorry for my choice of words, but THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! I loved it! She DID reminded of Spock, all the time! I really loved it. I wish your fic was, like, a hundred metters longer! hahahaha 3
jbkb vhjvj chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
So cute!
nagatachou chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hi! I like this story! )
Lu-the fallen angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ahhh sweet sweet sweet!
FluffyLoveMama chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I totally wish that you would continue this story with how their relationship progresses and how they come into fatherhood.
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love stories like this I live this storie so much I fangirled :)
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
All I can say is ... yes. Abso-freaking-lutely yes. This story needed to be written and was written well. I am in awe of how well you did this and I appreciate every nuance you placed to make it so awesome. "Uncle Bonesies" was perfect and I like that you got their heads out of their rears before it was too late for little Amanda. I just wish she knew, you know? Congratulations, I'm thrilled I got to read this and you did an incredible job. Go you!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awww! I loved that :) Spock and Jim are idiots. Thankfully they got their shit together!
Likasi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Gorgeous! ANOTHER !
Kari K'sri chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
LOVED IT! Great Job, and Thank You for posting it. .. _.
Please write more Spirk fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awesome story. It made me laugh, :)

sent from my iphone
bonnysprite chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awesomeness to the nth degree!
I loved this in so many way but first off ... you totally rock! I came across a challenge that was issued on the ksarchive with this as the premise: Their children somehow pop up on the ship but only Bones knows exactly who they are. Spock is determined to be their father but it isn't a complete give-away that Jim is too, though eventually everyone but Spock and Jim figure out that component, at which point matchmaking attempts commence. I was so disappointed that no one had picked the challenge up, so much opportunity for hilarity and cuteness and schmoop.

Then here you are with this piece and ... I'm in love. :D

Perfect, absolutely perfect, only complaint ... Too short, but that's just because I'm greedy. I would have loved to have seen all the time Amanda spent with her Father, as implied by Nyota. Daddy-Spock is one of my all time favourite things to read, pity there isn't more fic out there like it.

And though you want to thump Jim for not cottoning on sooner and making it seem like he couldn't possibly imagine being in a relationship with Spock to Spock, you wanted to pinch his cheeks too for all the desperate love he was feeling. He was trying so hard to be such a good friend.

Gotta love Bones. This is my favourite kind, when it's apparent he is only just bark when it comes to Spock and is in fact quite fond of him. Little Goblin and Uncle Bonesies, too cute!

And Jim jumping Spock not even the breath after he realized he was unattached - {{HUGS YOU}}

As you can see I loved this, more of the same happily-ever-after type fics please and thank you!
BluePudding22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
this was amazing! ;) I absolutely adored Amanda and the way you created her character.
So basically Kirk and Spock could've gotten together one year two months and six days ago? God, guys can be such idiots sometimes :)
Please write some more K/S stories!
AhleeBree chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
OMG this was gorgeous! I love this story to death. The characterizations were spot on and Amanda was just wonderful :) I have to say though, that last part killed me though. Kirk and Spock coming together and realizing they were meant to be and YES, Amanda will be back *sigh*

Jim turned to look at the fucking gorgeous Vulcan lying naked beside him, his pale green skin glowing healthily. Man what idiots they'd both been, each thinking the other wasn't interested. The mindmeld they'd shared had certainly set them straight.

"We will see her again," Spock said, his words like a promise. Jim didn't have to ask who Spock was talking about. Instead he set his comm down and lazily started tracing his fingers over the bare skin of Spock's chest.

"Yeah," he agreed. "We'll see her again."

Love, love, LOVE :)