Reviews for Dragonearth
Omgggg
ARSLOTHES chapter 30 . 3/19
Interesting fic
SomeRandomDude chapter 30 . 2/2
Okay, I binge read this in like 2 hours, and imma say- This story is AMAZING! Well-thought out and paced, backstory and all, it's really well made! I've never heard of any story quite like this one, and tbh I really like this story! I love the concept of Natsu being a actual dragon, and his character here, is really well thought out, backstory wise n shtuff. I'm waiting for the next chapter for as long as it takes! Cause this is a great fanfiction, and it's definitely got me hooked!
Sinserta chapter 1 . 1/9
sucks you abandoned this to make some trashy mha stories
Kinglyslayer chapter 1 . 1/2
Needs more fuckin chapters
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Wow!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
OMG! This...this...OMG! It's beyond words, amazing!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
Can you update?
ThelittleKing chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
omg I just found this story by accident again. This is my favourite Fairy Tail story out there! So happy. I can only recommend it
Fuxxy-Panda chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
I can see you doing one of two things now.
1. You either get Natsu to want to challenge the council about the mating thing but Laxus gets in the way. He brings up the Subject and this leads to a battle royals much like the arche in the anime.
2. Smaug is tried and is forced to get rid of the dragon slavers and as he does so with a small group or the entire thunder, Natsu learns more dragon magic whilst his feelings for Lisanna grow.

I think you can do both in that order with just a bit of tweaking
Fuxxy-Panda chapter 20 . 12/10/2017
Can’t Wendy still heal ppl
Nillihc chapter 30 . 9/18/2017
Love the story and my friends agree! Can't wait for more!
StormEyeDragon chapter 30 . 8/18/2017
This is a great story.
I have read it more than once.
Even if it stays on the backburner for a while, I hope that you don't abandon it forever.
That would be a shame, really it would.
ThayetJade chapter 30 . 7/3/2017
Wow! Just WOW! I'm not normally a fan of NaLi but that was cute...I feel like you were for shadowing lisana's death with her thoughts there at the bottom...
ThayetJade chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
I like that your not using smaug as a complete bad guy in your story...(I'm only on chap 4 so far anyways lol)