Reviews for Dragonearth
Nillihc chapter 30 . 9/18
Love the story and my friends agree! Can't wait for more!
StormEyeDragon chapter 30 . 8/18
This is a great story.
I have read it more than once.
Even if it stays on the backburner for a while, I hope that you don't abandon it forever.
That would be a shame, really it would.
ThayetJade chapter 30 . 7/3
Wow! Just WOW! I'm not normally a fan of NaLi but that was cute...I feel like you were for shadowing lisana's death with her thoughts there at the bottom...
ThayetJade chapter 4 . 7/3
I like that your not using smaug as a complete bad guy in your story...(I'm only on chap 4 so far anyways lol)
Anne chapter 30 . 6/29
It's been 2 years since you've last updated. Please update! I love this story so much! I need to know what happens next!
Mr. Krabs chapter 6 . 6/16
Listen man what is with all this love shit. Does everyone now days have a heart made out of jello. I wrote a similar review like this on the one with God Natsu. He ( God Natsu) was trained by the very unforgiving and brutal God of the universe. And yet because of Erza, that bitch slut, Natsu started to grow soft. And instead of killing entire cities containing 25 million people. He went on the call fairy tail his "family." For fucks sake
Aj chapter 30 . 6/16
When is there another chapter
Have you figured out the middle bits yet? Can you at least inform your viewers in some way whether or not you're gonna continue this or you're working on some ultimate plot and everything, a date estimate…just something to give us hope and clarification. But, No rush to you though, "you can't rush perfection"
*tears* I know you're alive and well, I see you updating you're other stories -_-… hmmmmmmm
Ooops I meant my previous comment for ch 30
From this chapter I feel like something is gonna prevent Lisanna from meeting with Natsu, whether it be herself, someone else or an unpredictable event…
I really hope this ends up being a Nali fanfic! Literally every where I go I see nalu and no one really gives love to lisanna in many stories! Thank you for creating this!
PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! UPDATE! HOW COULD YOU JUST STOP AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! THIS STORY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN 2 YEARS :'(! YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER!
Wolfsbane93 chapter 30 . 3/10
I really like this story and hope it gets updated soon
wolfsrainlover1 chapter 30 . 2/25
Oh my god this is amazing as f*ck!
Please carry on with this story as you really shouldn't give up on this amazing story I love it!