Reviews for Pointers in Surviving as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
I laughed at #27. I know how much Raph loves his bugs. Haha poor Raphael
FioraThePendragon chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
LOL! Love the lists, can't wait for more :D
PurpleCheesecake chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Please update? Please? I love this!
Aster Sapphire chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Lololololol. Mooooooooooore! MOOOOOOOOORE!
purplefern chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
this is one of those stories where I go: "What am I reading?" but is really funny. What's the one with the red button about?
RedWritingRebel chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
These make me happy... :)
I mean, absolutely hilarious work, OMH. And the way you worked the story into the list, er, I mean the list into the story, was perfect! It all flowed nicely and fit together seamlessly.
LOL, and I second SleepingSeeker's suggestion. XD
Eager for more.
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
lovesosa123 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
More! :D I love the little ending so cute :)
lovesosa123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this chapter! I love good 2k3 humor :D
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Awesome job on this chapter. I liked numbers 52 and 53 on the list the best. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
SleepingSeeker chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Hey! thanks for including my list items!

Nice job incorporating more of a story to go along with the list. You did it seemlessly!

Shall we take a stand on whether or not they can pop inside their shells? I for one don't use it as I write them less as giant turtles and more of a brand new species that is a blend of mammal and reptile. But here goes . . .

When in danger or severely embarassed, we cannot pop inside our shells, though we wish we could if only to avoid the toxic gas emitted from Raph after chili night.
Raph: Har Har
Raph is mine chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Please update this is hilarious!
Unknown chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
This is awesome...that's it...
On 2nd thought...I LOVED THE CONVERSATIONS! It was cool how u took something from the last ch. &placed it here. About half of this list holds stuff I wanna do. 4ex: "Mission Impossible" theme& fruit ninja4reals&switching the coffee(just2c that reaction b4 I run4my life) I hav a vibe these rules aren't just4April2follow anymore :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Ah, these are funny. But I thought you were going to create the list and then do stories based on them. Maybe you should do that, too. Make it more story based around some of the items on the list. Just having this list isn't really enough, even though it is funny. Plus, lists are technically not allowed due to the rules of the site. Just a heads up.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
RedWritingRebel chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Bawahahahahhaha... Stop!... I can't take it... Just oh my gosh! '#38. #39. and #37a' All had me dying! Man, I'm so glad you're back, OMH, I've missed your writing so much. XD

Oh! and..."24. Throwing various fruits at each other and playing literal "fruit ninja" does not count as practicing nor will it be tolerated inside" I so want to do that now! If only I had a sword...
Eager for more!
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Using 'shell' as a pseudo swear word will result in one getting smacked upside the head.

Rest assured, Springtime is not a certain 'season' that brings certain 'feelings' to the forefront.