Reviews for The Rest of My Life
sweetkiwi604 chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
Awww that was a great way to end it! And she's pregnant :)
Great story and amazing chapter doll!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Awesome job great ending amazing story!
kmheflin chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Amazing job great story
tanya2byour21 chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
This chapter made me cry. When you talked about Brian dieing and I loved that Letty had the memory of Jesse praying to the car gods. I loved this story and it was great. I can't wait to read your next story.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
I loved this story so much and I'm sad to find out this is the end but I loved your ending especially the part about lettys pregnancy! I just want to say thank you so much for this beautiful story on the franchise I love, you did not disappoint at all!
Firefly-class chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
They made the most of their second chance. They will be alright even if she never remembers anything else.

Nice job!
MsShashaD chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
This came to an end so upruptly... But it's been a great story. Thanks for sharing
arifabian chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
Honestly im fighting back tears. You are amazing:)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
OMG! I am loving the way you write Dom being patient and comforting Letty when she's hurting that he had a miscarriage with their baby!

I love that he is (clearly) still in love with her, both physically and emotionally. Loved that they were starting to make out but the second Letty is uncomfortable, he stops immediately. Swoon! Love this guy! Forehead to forehead comforting her, Holding her in bed while she cries! That is the real Dom! :-)
Ardiadne chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
Such an amazing story but I agree with other reviewers that Dom is coming off as not changed from his old , angry, arrogant self here.

It's confusing!

Letty is having bits of memory return about having a baby-which is confusing to her and clearly causing her pain. Present day Dom is angry with her (why? We don't know! We'd kind of expect him to be more mature ten years later, but instead he acts like the same hot head he was years before. Being angry at Letty when he has no right to be!)

He's "glaring at her", "blood boiling" because he thinks she's "betrayed him". [meanwhile, how about a little more angst and anger at *himself* for abandoning her which led to her injuries and the fact that she has no memory?! How quickly Dom seems to forget, huh?!].

Letty tells him the story, and in the memory "2001 Dom" is also immediately angry with her (yelling at her) but at least HE has the decency to realize that Letty is hurting and that she is devastated because she thought that Dom would leave her. (Because he was always so caught up in himself-she had no faith that he'd stay with her if she got pregnant!)

"2001 Dom" immediately drops his anger and assures her how much he loves her and how important she is to him. In fact, He spends much of chapter 27 being gentle and reminding her that he loves her no matter what.

In contrast, present day Dom starts *laughing* at Letty. Like the fact that she's hurt now by those old memories doesn't matter, like the fact that he just got angry with her for some supposed betrayal was no big deal. Because of course it's all about HIM. (And clearly Letty is pissed and hurt by his laughter when she asks him "Is something funny to you?" ) he should have apologized to her.

What's up with that? What happened to the gentle and caring Dom, who reassured Letty of his love for her? Where is he now? If anything I would expect him to be MORE remorseful now after having gone trough everything these last few years. 2001 Dom spends days, if not weeks, proving his love to Letty. Present day Dom doesn't even bother (after his anger with letty) to even tell her that he's sorry and that he loves her.

I expect more from present day Dom, the one who got a second chance with the supposedly dead love of his life. The one who nearly died saving her life! I don't think THAT Dom would be so angry and flippant with Letty's emotions as she slowly and painfully regains her memory.

Bring back sweet and gentle and caring Dom please!

Ps. Part of the flashback includes Letty (and Dom) remembering Dom saying "I could never leave you Letty." That seems like a point that would reignite Letty's feelings of abandonment and Dom's remorse because, after all, they both know that despite telling her that he'd never leave her...he does exactly that in the DR! If you want to explore more emotions, that would be a jumping off point. I don't think Letty would just "get over" the feelings of abandonment just because Dom saved her life in FF6. Particularly as she is slowly getting pieces of her memory back and different memories are likely to trigger those same feelings of hurt and abandonment that Dom caused her...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Fantastic update. Loved seeing more into Brian's love for Mia early on (although it's totally different that Dom seems to be talking outright about the truck heists in front of Brian here, unlike in the movies).

And Letty's heartbreaking memories returning is so difficult for her (and for dim).

More please!
Nikki.P2 chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
Fantastic story'. More please!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Sorry it took me so long to get here to review! Aww she remembered Jesse :((( I wonder what Dom has to show her. Great update girl!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
Great chapter! Hope you post more soon! :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/8/2014
Um. I can't believe how angry Dom got about something letty didn't even remember. What happened to the loving man who should thank God that he got his true love back after thinking she is dead?

"Letty?" Dom was still glaring. "Who did you have a baby with?" His blood was boiling. He could feel his hands begin to shake. Had she betrayed him?

Really? Even if she had a baby with someone else, how was that betraying him? They were apart (because is his choice not hers) for several years, right? What right does he have to be angry? And the fact that she is still hurt and without her memory only makes it worse that he is so mad at her!

You should rethink how you are writing Dom. I hope letty doesn't put up with that shit from him in their new relationship!