Reviews for Mending What is Broken
Viviene lily chapter 9 . 2/16
djeez so sad, i criedd
Queen of Rickrolling chapter 2 . 1/19
Ohhhhh damnnnnnnn Aragorn is gonna chop some heads!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
your writing is really good and easy to get in to the story
Arwen2001 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
:'''''( and now I cry. Poor Aragorn. His speech made me cry, to the point where my mum thought that I was reading 'the fault in our stars' again. Thranduil doesn't deserve this. This is one of my favourite quotes from one of your stories. Elrond speaks to the Elvenking on this passage.
"I am sorry King Thranduil. No father should have to lose their child, especially not in such a tragic way. Your son was loved by all that he knew, and he will be missed dearly. I am also forever in his debt and I fell honoured that I was able to meet him and call him a friend. No one will forget his sacrifice."
Thank you for writing.
Arwen2001 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Please do a burial, don't leave it there!
Arwen2001 chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
My tears have stained my face, and my eyes have become red and puffy. I hope that Haldir dies, and that Legolas found peace. Poor Aragorn. Poor Thranduil. Please let Legolas return home, and see his father again. Even if it means Thranduil dies, or even makes a beautiful grave. May he find peace in his darkest hours.
Arwen2001 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
*Gasping*
What is happening to Legolas? Please, let him be safe. Is it him that commits suicide? Hopefully not. Maybe it will be Haldir.
Arwen2001 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Damn, Haldir is gonna be killed!
Poor Legolas, I hope that he will be okay.
BlondeFanatic chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
I'm gonna cry
Skyelub chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Nooooooo,stop abuse Haldir please!
Red chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
This story was one that held many emotains. While it brought back one of tge memories of one of my own friends laid to rest recently. It was bitter sweet but it also touched me a little to remember what was last said to me by her. It was a well written story while tge topic dark but it's one. That I have regrets to say I have lost someone dear to me in the very sane way. It was something that shall stay with me for a while.
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Now I want to cry...Why do I torture myself by reading this stuff?
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Thank you Sam... I would have done it but I was restrained by some certain elves that thought Haldir to be innocent and me to be a raving lunatic *cough* Rumil and Orophin *cough*
BrightGreenNails chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Aragorn won't be able to kill Haldir if I get to it first! **trips Aragorn and runs after Haldir with two very long and wicked looking knives**
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
These elf-rape-lust-orgy stories are so far from canon! Elves take intimacy/sex very seriously. Elves can not rape each other. They only have sexual relations with their spouse, the fidelity to that spouse is absolute. In the event an Elf was sexually assaulted he/she would die. The fea would depart the body and go to The Halls of Mandos.