Reviews for ticket stubs in your diary
littlegirlmadeof chapter 6 . 3/19
everytime i eat street shawarma (which isn't as regularly as i would like) all i can think about is this chapter and all the feels it gives me
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 10 . 2/10
omg i love this i love how you describe their devotion to Usage and just this whole thing. I seriously love it
nina-en-wonderland chapter 10 . 1/21
I didn't expect to love a Sailor Moon Senshi/Shitennou modern au as much as I love this one. I think the reason is because you make them all so absolutely human, in all their emotional ridiculousness and flaws, with realistically fleshed-out stories.
Indeed, the best love story is the one between our girls!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
your Mako/Neph makes me want to die, like omg, i can feel everything Lita is feeling here, it just strikes so right, I love the execution. this is just so wonderful
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
hi! So i actually LOVE this entire story but being a big fan of Mina/Kunz i felt it incomplete. Like, you have all the other pairing finally coming together and having some kind of ending (or at least having a full circle, cycle,etc; bleh you know what i mean) and then you have them when at the end of their last chapter together (chapter six) were the reader is pretty sure that they are gonna have sex for the first time, but we cant confirm it or deny it because we don't really know what the hell happened BUT at the beggining of same chapter, she calls him "almost-boyfriend-but-actually-not" and that he cares about her and blabla so apparently they are dating, but then when they see each other on the party apparently is only the second time they meet again AND I WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT BECAUSE THIS STORY IS STILL HAUNTING ME I'M NOT SHITTING YOU, in special this paiting cause the other has some kind of closer and then you have my babes that i'm not sure were the hell they stand and i want to cry because i just love the way you write, and i'm practically begging you for at least one chapter so i can rest in peace and i can stop checking my e-mail account waiting for a notification about an update so i can move on with my life (omg i love drama and i regret nothing). Anyway, i really really REALLY hope to have at least one more chapter of this. I love you hard, bye
littlegirlmadeof chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I'm actually quite sad you didn't continue with this story,it was quite intresting!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
i really really really liked this, in special minako/kade. maybe write some more soon pleaseeee?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
New year... New chapter? Really enjoy your story and writing style would love to see more. :D
lumenaluna chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
your works are my favorite and I can't keep
myself from favoriting every single Sailor Moon story you've posted :) I know this work is probably finished for you, but if you ever get the urge to write another piece for this series I think it would be great to add a chapter with the main character being Serena.
k123 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I'm loving this fic. All the relationships and written so well and so full of delicious angst :))
chubbysquiddy chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
just finished and i have to say that these girls are do much more fleshed out and real. like i could see them while passing by in new york city, the upswing of upper classed citizens whose lives are terrible and twisted and convoluted with defenses and scathing attacks as a means to cope in the world that they grew up in, so much more complicated than the way i grew up. like you said, beautiful disasters and I can't stop myself from reading about their dysfunctions and eating it up.
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Allll the feeeeeeels are they going to get a resolution / explanation?
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Noooo they so sad and hurt. :( I love Amy and Mina, though, they crack me up
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I always find Mako/Neph the hardest couple to write (and often, read), but this was so beautifully done. I love it.
milktea5 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015