Reviews for ticket stubs in your diary
littlegirlmadeof chapter 6 . 10/2
I'm actually quite sad you didn't continue with this story,it was quite intresting!
i really really really liked this, in special minako/kade. maybe write some more soon pleaseeee?
New year... New chapter? Really enjoy your story and writing style would love to see more. :D
lumenaluna chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
your works are my favorite and I can't keep
myself from favoriting every single Sailor Moon story you've posted :) I know this work is probably finished for you, but if you ever get the urge to write another piece for this series I think it would be great to add a chapter with the main character being Serena.
k123 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I'm loving this fic. All the relationships and written so well and so full of delicious angst :))
chubbysquiddy chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
just finished and i have to say that these girls are do much more fleshed out and real. like i could see them while passing by in new york city, the upswing of upper classed citizens whose lives are terrible and twisted and convoluted with defenses and scathing attacks as a means to cope in the world that they grew up in, so much more complicated than the way i grew up. like you said, beautiful disasters and I can't stop myself from reading about their dysfunctions and eating it up.
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Allll the feeeeeeels are they going to get a resolution / explanation?
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Noooo they so sad and hurt. :( I love Amy and Mina, though, they crack me up
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I always find Mako/Neph the hardest couple to write (and often, read), but this was so beautifully done. I love it.
milktea5 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
any lemony part? haha
Melika Elena chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
YES, I'm so into this story. You write beautiful violence like no one else
jesi ki kage chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Aww! That's so cute/adorable and so Rei! I love it! -JKK
Vchanny chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I love the way you write these two.
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
god damn i love you i just fucking love you. your voice and tone are incredible and i swear every time i read one of your fics all i want to do is write.

amazing as usual.

update soon!
xfucktheglasses chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
so i read this at like 4 am, when i couldn't sleep because anxiety was beinning to chew at my insides.
but this made me feel so happy. i remember i kept grinning at rei's inner monologues (ugh. feelings.) and just JAKE UGH I HATE HIM I LOVE HIm SO MUCH
and mako
and NATE
anf just this
there were so many-so so so so so many lines i loved in this, you have no fucking idea.

i must say my favorite, though, was definitely the summary "you make me feel like a hunter"

fucking slay me, never let me go