Reviews for Another Lie
shirokid213 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
...Ouch. Brought a lot of emotion
general yumi chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I really love this! It made my feels scream out in pain. It made me want to grab Luffy and hug him while telling him that none of it was his fault. Gah! Its makes me want to scream at the Straw Hats, excluding Brook, for lying to Luffy. I really love this author-san! Great job on this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
THIS IS SO GREAT! I always wished something like this would happen on the anime. Could you add another chapter about Zoro and Luffy since there firstmate and captain? Maybe Zoro confronting luffy? Or Zoro feeling terrible and apoligiesing cause he can always see when Luffys hurt? Please do somehting like that! (Sorry for any misspells)
Poisoned Sidd chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I am in love with your stories! !
KYAA! YOU RULE!
Alana33 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Are you planning on continuing? You totally should. This is awesome
shipperlol chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
needs another chapter. PLZ.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
YES! FELT THAT, YOU STUPID IDIOT!

THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL BY LYING TO LUFFY AND GET HIM APOLOGIZE TO YOU INSTEAD!

I SWEAR I WILL KILL THEM IF THEY DONT APOLOGIZE AFTER THIS!
chopper123 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
love the story so far!
HoothootOwls chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
:/ ending left me wondering 'what happened next?'
Serenity de la Luna chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
THIS, is complete?
FlightWulf chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Y-you're not just stopping there, are you..?
Well, at least it doesn't seem like it. Oh well, I hope you decide to continue further, and I'm curious as to what you'll do. Please update again soon! :)
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
UPDATE Please, this story is great, I wonder how you will continue it though. Maybe have Zoro confront Luffy about his reaction try to get him angry or something
mad100141 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Yaaaa! Oh shit has just gone down. And kudos on his eyes closed but him giving his biggest smile and it hiding the lifelessness... That part wasnt so bad. Though I don't know how the other parts are bad either, but since I'm not a writer I leave the judgement of that to you. I find it
d(_o) keep writing. Others, you and I know now that after this chapter, it is not done. Nope, not at all.
How will they fix it? Will the Mugiwaras ever be the same?

Oof, that must have been painful. Luffys smile.

Luffy was read so nicely by Zoro, his acceptance of it... I feel a bit saddened by it, he gave no apology or excuse or comprehension.

This is after the timeskip.
The voice of all things chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Yay I'm so glad you updated this! Poor Luffy, he has so much faith in his nakama. It would be hard for him to accept the fact that they were the only ones in the wrong. I wonder how things will go from here. I can imagine Zoro or even Sanji getting mad about Luffy's reaction, especially since everyone must feel guiltier than ever. Please update this again soon!
LostFairyMantic chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Damn, they must feel like garbage now, I know I would. This is very beautiful! : D