Reviews for Another Lie
cg037 chapter 2 . 7/31
Hi, it's a good short story. But I kinda feel like it's not really done yet. I hope that you will make something about how the guilt eats up on the rest of the crew and make them apologize to him and tell him their "reason" for saying that lie to him. You could make it a six chapters story and focus on one of them telling him at the time or something along those lines.
EnixFairy chapter 2 . 4/3
can you make another chapter where everyone apologizes to luffy ...this hurts in a strange way and i dont like it i need happy right now
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 2 . 3/28
very good
lilmymyshem chapter 2 . 2/5
Its not necessarily Luff at fault and the suffocating feeling is all them.
T.P.H.44 chapter 2 . 1/23
My kokoro hurts. Why the hell would they steal the flag? Gosh dam it.
WolfieKnows chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Is this truly completed? I can't except that. Such a great author.
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
I really hope there is a next chapter cause I like it even if it is a bit sad. Maybe them trying to convince Luffy that he didn't do anything wrong or asking for forgiveness, something like that would be nice.
zulqar95 chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaassahhhhhhhhh! godfuckingdamnit! I'm so damn angry at the crew I mean how could they "LIE" to luffy their captain! excluding brook and chopper ,I think even if brook was at same situation as every one else he wouldn't even " think " to lie at luffy, and it's not just because his loyalty towards luffy as his captain I think it's also because he was once a captain himself ,he would have felt the same if he was at the same position as luffy ,as for chopper he really did at least "tried " to tell the truth right? and the other I'm disappointed in everyone the most towards zoro and Robin aren't they supposed to be the most faithful and loyal towards luffy yet they down right lie to him in the face! .just thinking about it make me wanna punch each and every one of them! well at the very least they felt guilty as hell .overall awesome as always and I love reading all of your stories thanks a bunch and hope you continue this : ) : ) : )
redluffs chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
shirokid213 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
...Ouch. Brought a lot of emotion
general yumi chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I really love this! It made my feels scream out in pain. It made me want to grab Luffy and hug him while telling him that none of it was his fault. Gah! Its makes me want to scream at the Straw Hats, excluding Brook, for lying to Luffy. I really love this author-san! Great job on this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
THIS IS SO GREAT! I always wished something like this would happen on the anime. Could you add another chapter about Zoro and Luffy since there firstmate and captain? Maybe Zoro confronting luffy? Or Zoro feeling terrible and apoligiesing cause he can always see when Luffys hurt? Please do somehting like that! (Sorry for any misspells)
Poisoned Sidd chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I am in love with your stories! !
Alana33 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Are you planning on continuing? You totally should. This is awesome