Reviews for Another Lie
Brazilwolf chapter 2 . 7/17
I really hope there is a next chapter cause I like it even if it is a bit sad. Maybe them trying to convince Luffy that he didn't do anything wrong or asking for forgiveness, something like that would be nice.
zulqar95 chapter 2 . 6/1
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaassahhhhhhhhh! godfuckingdamnit! I'm so damn angry at the crew I mean how could they "LIE" to luffy their captain! excluding brook and chopper ,I think even if brook was at same situation as every one else he wouldn't even " think " to lie at luffy, and it's not just because his loyalty towards luffy as his captain I think it's also because he was once a captain himself ,he would have felt the same if he was at the same position as luffy ,as for chopper he really did at least "tried " to tell the truth right? and the other I'm disappointed in everyone the most towards zoro and Robin aren't they supposed to be the most faithful and loyal towards luffy yet they down right lie to him in the face! .just thinking about it make me wanna punch each and every one of them! well at the very least they felt guilty as hell .overall awesome as always and I love reading all of your stories thanks a bunch and hope you continue this : ) : ) : )
redlipstick77 chapter 2 . 4/16
UPDATE AND MADE THEM APOLOGIZE! IM NOT ACCEPTING THIS! NO I NEED MY LUFFY TO SMILE DAMNIT
shirokid213 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
...Ouch. Brought a lot of emotion
general yumi chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I really love this! It made my feels scream out in pain. It made me want to grab Luffy and hug him while telling him that none of it was his fault. Gah! Its makes me want to scream at the Straw Hats, excluding Brook, for lying to Luffy. I really love this author-san! Great job on this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
THIS IS SO GREAT! I always wished something like this would happen on the anime. Could you add another chapter about Zoro and Luffy since there firstmate and captain? Maybe Zoro confronting luffy? Or Zoro feeling terrible and apoligiesing cause he can always see when Luffys hurt? Please do somehting like that! (Sorry for any misspells)
Poisoned Sidd chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I am in love with your stories! !
KYAA! YOU RULE!
Alana33 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Are you planning on continuing? You totally should. This is awesome
shipperlol chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
needs another chapter. PLZ.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
YES! FELT THAT, YOU STUPID IDIOT!

THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD FEEL BY LYING TO LUFFY AND GET HIM APOLOGIZE TO YOU INSTEAD!

I SWEAR I WILL KILL THEM IF THEY DONT APOLOGIZE AFTER THIS!
chopper123 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
love the story so far!
shit bruh chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
:/ ending left me wondering 'what happened next?'
Serenity de la Luna chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
THIS, is complete?
DokiWulf chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Y-you're not just stopping there, are you..?
Well, at least it doesn't seem like it. Oh well, I hope you decide to continue further, and I'm curious as to what you'll do. Please update again soon! :)
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
UPDATE Please, this story is great, I wonder how you will continue it though. Maybe have Zoro confront Luffy about his reaction try to get him angry or something