Reviews for Fashionably Late
Robin chapter 1 . 5/29
Could you write a fic 'bout Gale and Katniss?
Like this one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Ya know, sometimes I really wish Peeta was more like this in the books. Katniss needs to be put in her place and realize that Peeta isn't going to set around forever drooling over her while getting nothing in return. So all around great job.
Oh, and don't even worrie about the haters. I mean it's fine for them to have an opinion, but in the end it's your story and you should write what makes you happy, not others.
aaltena26 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Great story! Gave me goosebumps!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
i love this..i also like how it ends..it's so much like Katniss i guess it makes me feel happy not too occ. it's amazing this is perfect! c:
greatpeckspectations chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Holy shit. That was HOT! You have a gift, my friend.
Tiny Tangy Crunchy Candy chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Well, the despite some angry reviews you got, I really enjoyed the reading. I don't care if Peeta is OCC or not, he was totally fucking sexy, I so want a Peeta like that for me in real life hahahaha And I don't know, Katniss is ok for me. She really acts like a bitch sometimes during the book, and she's indeed confused most of the time, so it's ok for me, I agree that she was a hyprocite, but I don't think this is due to your story, I think she actually is a hypocrite many times. Also, Peeta was acting like an irresistible god of sex, so I don't think she would have it in her to resist him since she already had a thing for him; but physical and emotional aren't always together, if she didn't love him before being fucked by him, I don't think that only sex would made her love him right away. Or admit she already loved him for that matter. Anyway, it was awesome, it was hot, I loved it, I'll read your other story as soon as I can.
ackennedy7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
A little bit of aggression out of Peeta is wonderful to see! He doesn't seem like such a pushover that way. Nicely done!
Wakebytheriver chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow...that was intense! Personally, I enjoyed the aggressive side of Peeta. Great job!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Nice and hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Okay so this was okay. Katniss was a total hyprocrite. So in a typical Katniss fashion she was mad at Peeta for kissing Madge which isnt fair. She told him that everything was for the cameras so Peeta is free to do whatever when the Capitol cameras arent there. Katniss kissed Gale but when Peeta kisses someone its betrayal. But then when Peeta does kiss someonee then she can say he belongs to me. But then Katniss feels uncomfortable when Peeta calls her his. I just did not like your Katniss at all. Everything else was good though.
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it! Everything was perfect.
Headcanon Madge was kissing Peeta to forget her frustrtaions about Gale.
NO chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
this isnt peeta.
F. Ferret chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I agree with some previous reviewers that this was not something I would expect to see from Peeta's character if you pulled him right out of the book. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this post. To be totally honest, although I love the Hunger Games and am quite fond of Peeta's character as presented there, I sometimes found his expressions of devotion, tenderness, and unconditional love toward Katniss to be a bit unbelievable for a teenage boy. I like the way you painted another side to him here that we don't get to see in the more PG-13 book version. It doesn't fit in well with the parts of the book that say that Katniss only felt this "fire" one other time (in the cave) before their passionate kisses on the arena beach, but... who really cares? After reading your latest chapter of "Kindled Ember," I was jonesing for some more serious smut.

Loved it! I look forward to the secret chapters from "Kindled Ember" that you're going to set aside for us more mature readers. ;-)
sarammlover chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I loved this story! Great job. It was hot and steamy and I love a confident peeta.
jafmmw chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This has the potential to be really good. But there is NO WAY that Peeta would call Katniss over to him like that while in a bed with Madge and the ending does not make sense compared to what Katniss and Peeta were feeling earlier. You said yourself that you "know the ending sucks" so why not take the time to right a decent one?