Reviews for The Girl Across the Street
Oh shit, I just went through chapter and chapter and here I am. I guess this story is about Tayuya, ne? It'd be wise if you state the pairing before hand, as much I'd admit this story is good, there's people who want to read a good story with their fav character, not just a good story.
But again,
Thank you very much for these.
Keep writing.
Dorkswag chapter 53 . 2/15
So like I haven't been here in a minute but ugh that last chapter. Like nooo. Tenten trying to make Ino feel better was just a terrible justification for playing around with people's feelings. She's just leading on both Sakura and Tayuya. She like having AND eating the cake. Like both of them. And I'm honestly surprised both of them are still chasing her with the fervor that they do. One of them, (being Sakura) should just step down to speed up this process of Ino making a choice. Because honestly she'll be 60 years old by the time she makes her decision lol
JeidoTorru chapter 53 . 1/25
Omg i lost sleep because i couldnt stop reading

you story is amazing, i love the way you write it inspires me to write

all i can say is i want a duck named ethan
chaosrin chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
This is quite cute, the closer their interaction gets.
guest uno chapter 53 . 10/18/2014
Hi. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Hey listen chapter 53 . 8/28/2014
Hey shy, Arigato Shinae's friend here, you know the awesome one? Yeah that's me. Don't be silly Shy, we all love you. That's kind of why we're all reading this, duh! Plus, I don't think hella chapters is such a bad thing, I personally love longer stories with dat sweet, sweet plot.
Daerunia chapter 53 . 8/22/2014
I totally feel like you have no reason to be ashamed. Don't feel bad about adding more because every inch of progress and story and character is amazing, and I would continue reading it if it went on for two years, or even three.

Don't sell yourself short, and don't feel like you have to force to close it. Let it land however you see fit, because no matter what the opinions of the reviewers and readers are, it's your story. Do whatever you want with your words and your magical typing fingers. You'll have my eternal support.
yoruichiparamour121 chapter 53 . 8/19/2014
Fuck yea.
Truna chapter 53 . 8/18/2014
As long as you'll continue this, my lyfe is happy ;w;

I love how things are steadily wrapping up, as slow as it is. :P Ino is realizing who the gurl for her is
Zurrick chapter 53 . 8/18/2014
Don't run away in shame. There is no need for that. No need for running unless this is your own little corner of that dark room? When I first stumbled upon this story I was like wow that's like what 35 chapters and lots of words, hopefully it's a good read. So I started to read it little did I know it would make become addicted to angst and such. Now I can't read stories if they don't have angst it kinda just disgusts me idk, but stories that have to much are just like nope not doing it. This one has lots of angst but I can't not read it I have read all of it and will finish it out. This is by far the best story I have ever read so there is no need to run in shame. You may have to run for a different reason...like not updating fast enough lol jk. Keep up the good work shy and your love is returned.
Senbonzakura Kisu chapter 53 . 8/17/2014
Dude, don't apologize for adding more chapters. This story is a sparkle in my day. You can keep it going forever and that would be just grand ;)
Superstar For Life chapter 53 . 8/17/2014
I'm crying bascially you just told us Ino going to chose Tayuya.

Superstar
Guest chapter 52 . 8/9/2014
Ok get rid of sakura tayuya deserves ino more
bluebell12 chapter 52 . 7/29/2014
Loves ya story still but ya take way too long to update :) update more lots more :)
danirod4355 chapter 19 . 7/26/2014