Reviews for Domestic Ham
777Violeta chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
So cute... But we know that the next day Hanni and Will went to the shcool and put a bomb in it because all the school was rude to Abigail xD
city bookworm chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Hannibal and Will seem so playful together. Abigail is more like a teen with normal parents. As normal as Hannibal with his hobby and Will with his antisocial tendencies can be. Kids can be cruel it isn't surprising that they went after her. I guess her new friends were not so good after all. The slumber party was a fun thing to get Abby's mind off what happened. Although the idea that Hannibal would have painted pink nails is hilarious to me.
keepcalmandfangirlon chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Awww. I love it!
Chaos - Moved chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
That. Was absolutely. Adorable.
Oh my freakin god I love this.
JenniRae17 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Gah I can't. This is just perf. I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
And this is what you call fanfiction my dear. I love this far to much. Far far far to much. (And I'm curious, was the TV show with the woman burning a reference to Supernatural?)
mcoyne1987 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Omg I love this ;)
Gamma Orionis chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
This is precisely what I need to be reading to tide me over until season 2 starts. It's so much fun to read that I can almost forget all the bad things that happen to these characters in the actual show.

SmaugWearsaScarf chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I love the story! The slumber party was just too cute for words! Keep writing, I think we all need a murder family boost with the threat of Season Two looming over our heads (insert look of pure terror and joy).
Don'tCallMeAnnie chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Oh my god, you're going to give me diabetes.
Grace Holland chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I've been feeling really sick of late and this whole fic so far has cheered me right up. I love the story line, I love the way you write, I love the character relationships. I'm also a sucker for domestics but there you go. Please write some more soon :) x
Hannah chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
This story is great, it keeps me giggling !
Murderbynuns chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Cool I loved it, hanibal geting his nails done soooo funny.
RaiHopeless chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
The whole chapter was great,but I lost it at the idea of hannibal getting his nails done. Totally awesome I hope to see you embrace the madness more and keep writing.
Cookie97 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Love it, specially the ending