Reviews for HTTYKD
RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Wonderful story are you going to continue it?
JustAnotherFan15 chapter 5 . 1/5/2017
I admit it. I couldn't stop grinnin' as I read this story. *grins* Or now, it seems.

This is a great story, and I can't wait to see what you do with the characters next. I don't know if yer still workin' on this story, but I hope you are (or will).

Great work, good luck, and may the Writer's Block never curse you! ~JAF~
LunaWalker chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Cant wait for next chap
faisyah865 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I hope this is HiJack... Please?
Fangirlout chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
AHHHHH! Oh ma god I love this! Please keep writing!
Kigen Dawn chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I think I have a feeling as to what will happen at the Tia party and I so hope that im right cause that means some cute hijack moments
akuroku love chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Omg! I want to see dagur
hiccup... he's so cute haha
kitty.0 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I loved this chapter; I wasn't ready for it to end! I really enjoyed the creepy part and am looking forward to seeing where you go with that. I also really loved the whole car ride. Ironically, I'm almost looking forward to Dagur showing up just for Hiccup's and Jack's reactions.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Heh. Very appropriate for October. I loved the spooky bits. X3 I was really hoping to see Dagur this chapter too, cause always love seeing what different people do with him, but I think you made the right choice to save him for next chapter. Lots of anticipation building! Can't wait for your next update!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
So we finally know the extent of the age gap. I like how you portrayed Hiccup's driving skills.
eater chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I love this story I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for writing this!
eater chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I think I prefer their relationship to grow before they jump in bed together
Kigen Dawn chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Interesting story you have going on here. Can't waitfr the next chapter
kitty.0 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Ahhhhhhh, ominous! Now I'm anxious!
kitty.0 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I am seriously enjoying this. I love it when they joke with each other, even when Hiccup's jokes are mostly embarrassed accidents.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »