Reviews for HTTYKD
LunaWalker chapter 5 . 1/20
Cant wait for next chap
faisyah865 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I hope this is HiJack... Please?
Fangirlout chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
AHHHHH! Oh ma god I love this! Please keep writing!
Kigen Dawn chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I think I have a feeling as to what will happen at the Tia party and I so hope that im right cause that means some cute hijack moments
akuroku love chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Omg! I want to see dagur
hiccup... he's so cute haha
kitty.0 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I loved this chapter; I wasn't ready for it to end! I really enjoyed the creepy part and am looking forward to seeing where you go with that. I also really loved the whole car ride. Ironically, I'm almost looking forward to Dagur showing up just for Hiccup's and Jack's reactions.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Heh. Very appropriate for October. I loved the spooky bits. X3 I was really hoping to see Dagur this chapter too, cause always love seeing what different people do with him, but I think you made the right choice to save him for next chapter. Lots of anticipation building! Can't wait for your next update!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
So we finally know the extent of the age gap. I like how you portrayed Hiccup's driving skills.
eater chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I love this story I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for writing this!
eater chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I think I prefer their relationship to grow before they jump in bed together
Kigen Dawn chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Interesting story you have going on here. Can't waitfr the next chapter
kitty.0 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Ahhhhhhh, ominous! Now I'm anxious!
kitty.0 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I am seriously enjoying this. I love it when they joke with each other, even when Hiccup's jokes are mostly embarrassed accidents.
Michiru chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Okey, i dont think this review actually will be post buut i wanna try.
Omg,I love the plot with all my weird heart. Really, love it.
Jack in this bussines man character is so kissable, and dont let me start with hiccup nonono, so cute333 I would eat him if I could 3 okno, weird, sorry. Well, I will kidnap them, of course, toothless and the dobermans too. (I love u cause you choose dobermans ;-; I love dobermans)
The way they interact is just asfgkska awesome 3, I prefer when things start slowly, "lento pero seguro" right? xD
So, that's all, for now.
Realmente espero que alcances a leer esto.
Kisses, your fic is awesome, hugs, jub jub. Bye
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
You are one hell of a story teller. I can see you building up the plot but I can't actually make any predictions with any bit of confidence and I love it! I mean, you hinted that Hiccup would be losing his leg so I can assume something bad is going to happen but that's all I know at the moment. It's wonderful to be reading a story that I can honestly expect to surprise me! I'm also in love with the dialogue so far. I can practically imagine Hiccup's lines coming from the people who actually created him. I just love how in character you have him. The other characters have a pretty good feel about them too, but Hiccup is just the one who stands out to me most. Possibly because I love that snarky little dork. lol

I am so very interested in seeing where this story goes. There are so many possibilities right now! I'd love to see Dagur incorporated some how. Mostly because I have a thing for the one sided DagCup thing. X3 I'm also looking forward to seeing what you have in mind with Alvin and if you have any plans for the storm that is coming and I really can't wait for the first driving lesson! I almost expect something to go wrong with that too. Jack seems to give Hic bad luck. Poor guy. lol
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »